Lu Xingyun’s face was very wonderful at this time. Sometimes it was red and other times it was pale. The smile that he barely managed to squeeze out was uglier than crying.

As a member of the Gourd Babies squad, he had once been scolded by Jiang Shaoyu. Then he showed serious efforts in the training of the national team and wrote two full pages for the self-criticism in a very sincere tone. The result? Coach Jiang actually carried out a surprise inspection and his mask was instantly revealed. It was hard to prevent!

During the match just now, not only did he habitually use foul words but he also scolded Shu Chen. A chill suddenly rose in Lu Xingyun’s heart.

Jiang Shaoyu just gave him an extremely calm look before telling him slowly, word by word, “Xiao Lu, I remember I told you before that the key to a professional player isn’t in the player but in the professionalism.”

“It doesn’t matter if you win or lose—is that how you treat training matches as a professional?”

Lu Xingyun: “……”

Compared to Qi Heng’s fierce scolding, Jiang Shaoyu’s words were very calm and there were no emotional ups and downs.

However, every word was like a knife and the knife drew blood!

What did a training match represent? It represented the practice of tactics, team cooperation and command coordination. Professional players played training matches in order to discover their own shortcomings and to correct them and improve as soon as possible. It was only in this way that they wouldn’t make the same mistakes in the official competition.

Then what were they doing? They laughed happily like they were playing house.

Lu Xingyun even said words like, ‘It is just a training match. It doesn’t matter if we win or lose!’

This was like the teacher saying, ‘It is just a normal class. It doesn’t matter if you go or not’ or the doctor saying ‘It is just a small operation. It doesn’t matter if you cut the knife at will’. Professionalism was a word that Jiang Shaoyu had emphasized before.

A professional should respect their profession!

The first rule for e-sports players was ‘respect e-sports and take every match seriously’.

They were usually so sloppy and half-hearted then who would believe they would play seriously when on the field?

The group of people collectively lowered their heads. Coach Jiang’s criticism went straight to their core!

The subtext was—you don’t deserve to be pros.

Lu Xingyun’s expression was extremely ugly and he found that he couldn’t say a single word of rebuttal.

Old Xu knew that it wasn’t good for TNG and hurriedly said with a smile, “Coach Jiang, don’t be angry. They did train too late for a few days and they are too tired. Today they took half a day off to rest. Maybe it is because they slept until noon but they are confused and their brains can’t react properly.”

Jiang Shaoyu ignored him and walked into the training room. “You didn’t do a replay after the training match? Okay, I watched the match today so I will help you review it.”

Everyone: “……”

It was a face to face review. Was this tearing them to shreds in front of everyone?

Before the players could react, Jiang Shaoyu nodded at Qin Bo.

Qin Bo quickly connected his laptop to the projection screen of the training room and replayed the match from scratch.