I arrived there and suddenly rain started pouring my room is on top so it's windy and Mrs.Kin have alots of plants in this place and my room light is dim yellowish this room is small but super cozy I can hug myself and sleep for entire day here It have a white iron bed and side table with a crystal lamp. I can listen the rain and see the plants getting happy from the window giving me balcony view oh and then I recalled what Mr.Falcon said tommoro is Caleb's birthday Do I know his place no then how?
I am not so good with technology but I have his phone number and then I found his location!

Next day
I wrote leave for my half day and pack my tote bag for office .Rain stoped at night
I wore my oh so favourite printed retro blackish skirt that reach my ankles and sweetheart shaped neck maroon top ankle lengthed vintage boots
I split my hair into two and decide to let them stay open and free I decorate my self with a golden chain and golden hoops and on the name of makeup I just applied moisturizer and some lipgloss...ready to go!

It's already past 12 that means half time I pack my things and get him a sweater.He'll look cute in it.
I always see him in dark particular coloured clothes so this sweater is cream in colour. I got him perfume and decided to get a white chocolate cake as it's surprise for him and last but not least party poper! I literally have my hands full it's a little tough to walk so I decided to get a cab.

I end up being here at almost 2 pm .But will he be here? Oh no I never asked him ... I'll wait.

I asked for his room ti reseptionist and went straight way to his room fortunately.
I was about to ring the bell but door opened abruptly by a girl she seems angry ... She leave that room immediately without even looking at me or Caleb . Talking about him he comes into view wearing polo Tshirt and trackpants.
"May I come in sir" Then he noticed my presence
"Oh- hey Harley.you.here how did you -"
"First let me in I can't hold this much stuff for long" Smile found it's way in Caleb's tired face he gestures me to come in
I placed all the stuf on kitchen table and on my side Caleb's standing with smile and confusion on his face I literally laughed as his hands were oh his hips and head tilted like any moment he's a about to say Woman and he did
"Woman you are just 5'3 slim with no gym history why and how did you hold this much stuff ?"

I ask him to leave kitchen and wait in lobby to my surprise he didn't ask any question and like a like obedient kid he went.
I arranged cake with one candle in centre and party poper in my other hand. On my way I ordered him to close his eyes and set cake in front of him on table and brust that part poper on the top of him.
He stand abruptly and I just stable he's 6'2 for God sake
"You women you knew?"
"No more questions cut the cake and get you gifts"
Then I look down at cake which seems like cake of poper flavour rather then white chocolate. Caleb looked at my face and laughed I picked every bit of that glitter and order him to cut before testing my patience.
Smile decorated his face
"Thank you so much sweetheart"
Oh okay he just called me sweetheart and I'm blushing and moreover he noticed
"First bite is for you"
I sit beside him and about to eat then
"Stoppp! I didn't click picture of the cake" I shouted. He held my phone and ask me to unlock it the took photos of cake roughly and then again ask me to take bit I opened my mouth while I was looking at cake and then he clicked our selfie!
" You! I looks like a hungry goat in this"
Then we took alot of photos and then with weird filters and I gave him his gift nervousness is oblivious on my face
"Perfume and sweater... But why ?"
" This perfume when I tried this in showroom I was oh so much attracted to it that's why"
"Wasn't I am attractive this way"
"You are!"
"So you find me attractive"
"Hell no!" I lied
He laughed and pat my head
"Calm down fairy!"
I blushed. His rais his hand slowly to touch my face with shine in his eyes.
"Thank you so much Harley for being in my life , for being my friend, for all of this and for making me realise that I AM that attractive that you blushed on my comment"
I blushed and punch him on his chest
"Ouch" *pout*
Aww he's so my type but be cool Harley control your hormones.

I packed my stuff and about to go and then we realised that it's raining.
Caleb offered or we can say convinced me to stay in his place as it's more like appartment then a hotel room.

"You can go and get some rest *pointed finger from kitchen where we are standing*"
"Ok I just need to let aunty know that's I'll not come today"
"Oh kay"
I called Mrs.Kin and let her know and know I decided to go to room. There are two rooms he didn't tell me which one.

I decided to go with second one because out of my commen sense owner will have first one ofcourse

I removed my boots and jumped on bed it's so comfortable ugh a moan left my mouth this all I need last few days had been such a headache.

"Did you like this bed?"
Here stands Caleb with smirk oh his face and wearing absolute nothing except a towel wrapped around his waist.
I'm mute and just dumbfounded looks at him

"Loveing the view my little fairy"
My cheeks become scarlet
I fumbled
"I-no I-"
"Relax let me just change and we'll watch movie a romantic one *wink"
My brain start stroming with all the thoughts
I was standing near the bed
"You can relax your self"
" I can't in this skirt it's going side to side"
"Good for me and my eyes"
"Oh really?"
"Yes Miss.Nxe" his steps coming towards me slowly steadily and confidently
"Well no atleast not with you Mr.Caleb"
"Did I said this sweetneck looks cherry on top on you"
"Umm hmm?" His fingers under my chin and making me look at him

"If you want we can make romantic movie rather then watching"
"I'll find hotter guy then you for that" with that I moved him back with my finger on his Greek god chest
"Caleb I also want to take shower do you have any spare clothes for me ?"
" You can come with no clothes... I'll not mind" and then he laughed white looking at my face expression "okay okay wait "
He handled me his buttoned XL shirt which is XXXL for me and a pair of shorts.

26 November,20023