Chapter thirteenth •Spring break•

A choked out moan burst through me as Eddie thrusted me into the wall of the cabin. We had been fucking for at least an hour or more it was difficult to say at this point. He had already pushed me into eight orgasms but Eddie was heading for ten this time.

"I can feel you getting close Lipton. Make it to nine for me." Shuddering around him Eddie rubbed my clit steering me into another orgasm.

"Fu-ck Eddie." He groaned loving the feeling as I clenched around him and pulled out.

"Wrap your legs around me, baby." Shaking as I turned Eddie carried me over to the back door of the house before letting my feet hit the floor. "One last orgasm, lean against the glass." Not caring at this point my breasts hit the cold glass and I could see the sunset as Eddie pushed back into me. Biting my lip finding it hard to stand with Eddie fucking me so hard. "Imagine some fisherman looking over at you right now, getting railed into the glass. They would be in for a show." He snuck a hand down to my clit making me shake around him.

"Eddie." Choking this out I collapsed onto the floor.

"And ten aren't you a good girl for me." Panting onto the glass Eddie petted my hair for a moment before turning my head. "Now time to help me out." Nodding shakily going to my knees opening my mouth Eddie pumped his dick fast onto my tongue. Then he pulled himself down my throat and from the hundreds of times I've done this now I deep-throated him with no trouble. "Fuck I taught you well. Get ready." Moaning in response Eddie finished down my throat. "Swallow it all for daddy." Gulping loudly Eddie helped me up onto the couch across the room.

We didn't speak for a while and I almost fell asleep until Eddie tapped my shoulder.

"I'll be here late, D&D the end of the campaign is tomorrow." I hummed in response taking a deep breath in and out.

"Ok but I suspect ice cream when you get here. I ran out." He chuckled kissing my temple.

It was the last day before break. So much time had gone past and school was almost over. We hadn't talked about what would happen after school finished but for the moment I planned to talk about it over the break.

With classes being relaxing for the last day of school it was mostly a breeze. Eddie was with me most of the time until right after the bell he disappeared for ten or so minutes while I was talking to Dustin.

"Guess he's setting up." I breathed giving up on waiting for him and walked to my car.

"(y/n)!" Eddie called out and I turned seeing he was coming from the soccer field. He was in the forest again, a client probably. "I might be a little later than I thought tonight. My client, Chrissy." I stopped him from talking gaping my mouth open.

"Chrissy? The popular Chrissy with not a drop of even alcohol in her system is a client?" He hushed me gesturing to get into my car to muffle our voices.

"Yes, she's super shaken. Said something about losing her mind. I think it might be pressure from her parents or some shit." My eyebrows knitted together.

"And you're going to be late because?" He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Right, she wants something stronger than weed. To help her sleep I think. Which is at my place. It should take like an extra ten minutes or so." He shrugged and I looked out ahead to see her with her friends.

"Alright but please make sure she's at a safe place before she takes it." He nodded smiling and kissed me squeezing my hip for a moment before grabbing the door handle to his side of the car.

"It's nacho night right." I nodded with a giggle and he fist pumped the air for a moment. "Hell yeah, save some for me." Laughing as he went off back down to school I drove home working on some drawings for a few hours before getting started on dinner which was late tonight but I didn't mind since Eddie would be too excited about the D&D game to sleep when he got here. There was a loud bang not far from the house as I was just finishing with the sour cream on top of the nachos. Eddie? Walking to the front door that I unlocked followed by the wire door a glance around Eddie's car wasn't there so I went to go back inside. Then my shoulders were grabbed harshly. Letting out a loud yell my mouth was covered and I spotted Eddie frantically looking around.

"Eddie?" I muffled out around his hand before removing his hand. "Jesus fucking christ you scared me." I laughed and he was shaking. Stepping closer I saw tears in his eyes. "Baby are you alright?" I whispered and Eddie pulled me into a tight hug. Soothing his back he didn't speak and it was getting a little cold out although it was summer now. "Ok let's get you inside." Taking hold of his hand tightly Eddie didn't speak as I did so. Once he was on the couch I got the nachos putting them on the coffee table. "Eddie I'm not mad at all but did you take something too? Obviously not special k but any adrenaline, not yours in there?" Eddie hummed shaking his head looking away from me. It almost looked like he was cold.
"Alright, is Chrissy ok. Did something happen?" Eddie gulped threading his hands through his hair and his hands began shaking like mad. "Alright let's not talk about that. Let's get you in the shower." Eddie just nodded letting me take him to the bathroom and turn on the shower.

"I don't know what the fuck happened." It was the first thing he said as I turned on the water.

"Just have the shower then we can talk ok." Eddie nodded and I kissed his temple.