Chapter eleven •The Gym•

Warnings: sexual content

After that day Jason stopped completely to do anything to me. He was suspended from the basketball team for a term so my plan worked.

Now I can sit with Eddie at his table for lunch. Since apparently what I did was heroic. Which I get reminded of every lunchtime.

"So you know self-defence, anything else?" Gareth asked and I stopped eating the sushi I made the day before.

"You think I can throw fire or some shit?" He shrugged and I rolled my eyes. Eddie chuckled holding onto my knee.

"Oh come on, can you shoot a gun." Jeff then said nudging Gareth.

"Well I have shot a gun before but I wouldn't call it a skill." eating more I ignored them as they began talking about D&D as they always did.

When classes were finished I was walking toward my locker when my name was called out. It was a cheerleader. Frowning as she stopped in front of my locker I waited for something to happen.

"I'm Chrissy, Jason's girlfriend. I just wanted to know how you were doing?" She stepped aside for me to open my locker. A paper slipped out which I grabbed mid-air.

"It's been two weeks I was fine after the second day." She bit her lip nodding. The note read to meet Eddie behind the gym. I scrunched it into my pocket.

"I'm sorry for him he's normally not like this." I turned to her once my bag was around my shoulder.

"With miss popular I doubt it. Some advice, even when you love someone if they go around treating other people like me like trash one day that anger will end up on you." She sucked in a breath and I sighed. "Sorry, he's just not my favourite person at the moment." Chrissy nodded and then handed me a letter.

"It's uh two movie tickets, from Jason's parents to apologize." I tugged them into my shoulder bag.

"Thanks, I guess. Sorry for putting you into the shitty popular group category. You seem alright." She laughed a little while I smiled shutting my locker. "I've got to run but thanks for the movie tickets." Saluting her I went off the opposite direction of the crowd leaving to the gym to find Eddie in the bricked wall behind the gym. "What's the secret note for?" Eddie pushed himself from leaning against the brick wall and did a little skip over to me.

"Come princess." Smiling at him Eddie spun me around leaning us against the wall there was a large air conditioner box hiding us from anyone who walked past.

"Eddie," I whispered as he held my waist kissing me rather harshly into the wall. Completely shocked I hummed against his lips to get Eddie's attention. "What's all this?" I breathed and he placed a finger on my lips.

"Isn't this what normal teenagers do? Make out behind the gym?" Eddie whispered kissing the back of my ear.

"And here I thought we were named freaks." He nodded to that now having a hand travel down between my legs.

"True so how about you keep quiet while I show you why people love the lead guitarists." Yelping when he slipped a hand between my legs.

"Eddie." I hissed and he shook his head biting his tongue between his teeth.

"Na uh keep quiet babe." His fingers sunk inside of me rather easily past my slick folds making him chuckle darkly. "Someone is excited." His laugh made me clench around his fingers and Eddie sure as hell noticed that. He leant in, to the shell of my ear and sucked quietly. "Mmmm baby I can hear you from here. Just soaking for me. You like my fingers?" Whimpering I nodded holding onto the wall tighter not sure how I was keeping myself up. "I'm rock hard, hurry up and cum so I can fuck you into this wall." He teased my clit with his thumb and when thrusting his fingers faster Eddie on cue knew when to kiss me swallowing my moans. Panting into the wall Eddie unzipped his pants letting them fall just enough to expose his dick. "Turn around princess." He grunted while pumping himself a few times. "Suck on this." My mouth opened not caring what it was still on a high and I realised it tasted like what Eddie's lips were like after he eats me. My eyes went wide but I kept sucking even when Eddie thrusted into me. "Such a naughty girl you are. Bet you love how you taste." He breathed into my hair slamming hard into me although it was quietened by my skirt.

"Mmm Eddie fuck me harder." I muffled into his fingers and Eddie pulled his hand from my mouth rubbing it to my clit which he slapped. That gave me a sudden but strong orgasm as Eddie kept up his pace not stopping a single beat.

"You little minx Lipton." Eddie husked hitting harder in all the right places. His fingers rubbing my clit sped up while Eddie started groaning softly into my hair when we heard footsteps not too far from us.

"Oh come on Jasmine it's just some beer. No teachers can catch us here." It was two girls, not seniors but when hearing them I clench around Eddies softening thrusts.

"Looks like we might get caught. I better finish off." Eddie rubbed my clit fast to contrast his hard slow thrusts.

"I know but here? The forest smells nicer than here. It reeks of sex." Eddie chuckled lowly making me go over the edge one more time with him.

"Yeah, it does. Probably one of the jocks banging each other girlfriends like always. Let's go." Gasping for air clinging to the wall Eddie pulled out slapping my ass while doing so.

"Now that was a good fuck." Eddie declared pulling back up my underwear and helping me stand once again.

"Agreed." Eddie grinned liking my answer.

"Ok round two in my van in a parking lot."