Ch 6

What the hell is this ascend to heaven  I just entered a dungeon how is this possible for ascending to heaven you have to go in a spiritual form and I tried to go to my spiritual form but can't well this Is a golden opportunity let's accept

*DING*
Requirements is not fulfilled can't fully go to heaven temporary metting has been fixed ascending in
3,2,1

You have 30 minutes for the metting.

*End of message*

a bright light covered me and as soon I opened my eyes I was in clouds and in front of me was a figure a small boy who was pure white then he said.

Oh human you have been chos.... No way is that you sun god.

I am sun god but who are you I don't recognise you are you a new god who was born after my death.

Yes sun god I was born just 100 years prior I was created by the god of time and god of life and god of space to ensure the safety for humanity my job is to choose humans who are strong enough to protect the planet earth. We didn't know you were reincarnated.

How did you not know that when a god dies and reincarnated the god of life is the one who gets the information first hand.

My lord only few gods are in heaven and the rest of the gods who opposed your friend was sealed at earth 100 years ago.

How can be do it like killing me is one thing the one who give them love I made up my mind he is gonna die.

My lord I will stay quiet about you re birth and I will Awaken your power from its slumber and give it you. Now our time must come to an end please protect the humanity from eternal darkness.

Thank you very much can I ask your name.

My name is #??##?

*DING*
TEMPORARY METTING HAS ENDED. YOU WILL BE TRANSPORTED TO THE DUNGEON

*end of message*

What was that who was he while he was telling his name I just couldn't listened to it there was some sort of disturbance. Well I guess I have to figure it out for now focus in the test.

*DING*
NAME OF THE DUNGEON - HOLY PALACE THAT HAS BEEN CORRUPTED.

RANK - S

COIN DROP RATE HAS GONE UP TO 10%.

*end of message*

After I saw the message Carl started to saying his achievements and other things and then he looked at the dungeon rank he had a mixed felling of fear and excitement.

Yo Marcus I guess this is our first and last dungeon but I will try to protect you.

Yeah I will be in your care. To be honest I was a little scared but courage made me took a step forward .

*Few minutes later*

Um Carl is the dungeon rank correct its S rank and there is only 10 level slimes and each one them is giving 100 coins .

I've been thinking about the same thing I mean this dungeon is a S rank and it's very clean and there are only slimes and no other damages is this even a dungeon or teacher is pulling a prank on us.

I don't think this is a prank. Well standing here and talking will bring us no answer let's get moving.

A horde of skeletons then started attacking us but we were able to defeat them very quickly as they were also low level well I think the system is broken. Me and Carl decided to ask the system to re-evaluate the dungeon rank as expected Carl system re evaluate the dungeon and said it's an S rank. But something interesting happen when I asked.

*DING*

After re-evaluation we it is confirmed that This is a S rank.

Adminstration skill is being used.

due to extreme Divine energy of yours intelligent monster are avoiding you.

*End of message*

Oh so in the end I was right well it's only for our best we don't have risk our lives and Carl is safe too but I will not trust any humans ever again if it comes to sacrifice I will sacrifice him without any regrets. Let's get going to the boss room.

After killing many low level monster we finally reached the boss room and in there was not one not two but three monsters .

A Licht
A giant slime king
A giant skeleton king

Now I understand why it was a S rank dungeon. This is abnormal in rare cases there are two bosses but three on top of that three level 80 monsters this is totally messed up Marcus let's die together in this dungeon .

I am not gonna die in the hands of the monster but the licht is scaring me my divine power are not gonna work because of the extreme evil. Don't worry Carl you take care of the slime king and I will take care of the rest of them.

We fought using all of our skill but it was no good as after just 2 minutes Carl was on the verge of death and I was beat up by 3 kings and after a fight I lost. To think I will die here in my castle it sure is nostalgia even though it's not a good one. Then as I was about to give up something flash upon my eyes.

*DING*

You have received a soul power the power of sun god you can now use it wherever and whenever you like .

Zero mana cost
Heal all the bad buff and injury

True power has been awakened .

We welcome you again the sun god.

The power of sun has now awakened you need 7 artifact's of the sun god to fully awaken the sun.

*End of messages*

Huh my artifact's and my power oh things are now looking better wait for me Marenuzz.