Ch 2 The day it all started

(22 may 2022)
The people of earth woke up to see a dark sky and then I midst of chaos two creatures descend from the sky. one with a lion face and a part of a bird and a beautiful crimson dragon with purple wings stood before humanity. many people were in shock no matter where are you on earth you can see them clearly and then in front of some humans a screen.

*DING*
HUMANS THE GOD OF SUN HAS BEEN KILLED BY YOUR KIND NOW THE SEAL OF HELL MONSTER HAVE BEEN BROKEN WITH THE HELP OF THIS SYSTEM PROTECT YOURSELF.
* END OF MESSAGE *

now i get it why human survived for this long but I don't understand one thing why demon king said nothing and why did he allow the gates of hell to be opened even though the seal of hell was undone without his permission no demons can come out. I can't do anything now because I am still a baby.

[Mother ( Karla ) Pov]
Oh! he is so cute and he is making cute noises and he looks so serious looks like he went after his dad. But why is he looking at me like that oh he looks like he is trying to fire a spell so cute.

( Mc pov )
why is she looking at me like that it gives me creep. face this Sun wraith full power ( weird hand signature).

( 12 years later )
The prince aka sun god Marcus Palistana. I can't go to heaven I tried but just can't I even tried to die but I can't. the system is also nit appearing since my birth my mother said it will eventually came back at 13 years since I saw at my birth. it's hell a mess those two how can they make a baby watch that from the start of his life. I can't use my power I just can't handle it. Tommorow is my birthday the whole kingdome is waiting for me to awaken the system.
( midnight )
*DING*
congratulations you are capable to fight those monsters. please say STATUS BOARD for more information on your awaken skill.
let's see what is this Status board is I know my powers sorry for you system.

STATUS BOARD
Name - Marcus Palistana
Age - 12
Skills - water manipulation, divine mana knowledge, Divine being  protection, ??? , ??? ,???
Special skill - administration of all over system.
*for more info on special skill click on it *.

(To be continued)