Chapter 1 The True Story has been updated

The mellow bell rang, and smoke rose from the city. The orange sunset shrouded down, adding a lot of fireworks.

    "Let's come here today, let's each go home." The master held the book and stood behind his back, while the other hand held his beard and smiled. The children's mind is no longer on reading, so why bother. The master's eyes stopped in one place, but this girl has always been able to bear her temper.

    "Master, walk slowly." A group of big and small radishes stood up.After saying hello to the acquaintance, Bai Ruoyu stood outside the academy with a bag in front of him, waiting for someone.

    Not long after, I saw a teenager walking out of the school on the other side. The boy also had a satchel across his chest, and his eyes were shining brightly. This is Bai Ruoyu's elder brother in this life, her eldest brother is also the eldest son of the family, Bai Ruogu.

    The two brothers and sisters went to school together in the town's school, but they didn't study in the same place.

    The two brothers and sisters were walking side by side, and the young man's pace was a little faster than usual, so that Bai Ruoyu also quickened his pace slightly. The young man brought Bai Ruoyu to the big stone slab in the center of the city, and circled the stone slab for half an hour, wishing he could stare out a hole in the stone slab.
Bai Ruoyu still knew the reason for his brother's excitement. This is a world where immortals exist. Moving mountains and falling into the sea and flying into the ground are not only in the book of words. It can be seen from the fact that all the children in the city above the age of eight and below the age of fifteen have to go to school, and it can be seen that Xiuxian is not far from these children.

    After walking for half an hour, the siblings returned home.

    "Sister hug!" As soon as the door was opened, Bai Ruoyu was hugged by two pendants on his legs. The Bai family is only in their early thirties, and they already have four children. And there are many families like this in Yiyang City.

    "Come down, don't pester your elder sister." The gentle-faced woman smiled and looked at her child.

    Bai Ruoyu led his brother and sister into the house, and the tableware and chopsticks had already been placed by his brother. The dinner was very rich. Bai's father was the accountant, and Bai's mother was the manager of the embroidery workshop. The family's life was very decent.The immortal envoy of this family may arrive in two days." Father Bai moved his fingers habitually, glanced at the eldest son, and sure enough, he saw the eldest son's eyes light up again.

    Father Bai sighed in his heart, how few people in this world have immortals, and how similar his eldest son is to himself back then. In a blink of an eye, he glanced at the eldest daughter again, and found that the eldest daughter was feeding the two younger siblings as usual, with a very peaceful expression.

    In the last life, Bai Ruoyu died without a problem. Although he lived a small age, some things were seen. He was born in this life, his family was all there, and he was not constrained by the feudal etiquette, so he could not cultivate immortals. In the future, with the knowledge that the master praised, it would be enough to find an errand in the school.

    Although he hasn't really come into contact with Xiuxian, there are some things Bai Ruoyu knows. For example, every five years, people from the main family will come, and children in the city who meet the requirements of 10 to 15 years old will be brought to the main family to further teach the cultivation method.

    My brother is fourteen this year, and he will not meet the conditions in another year. No wonder he can't sit still these days.And Bai Ruoyu is twelve years old this year, and his age is in line with the requirements. The twin brothers and sisters below are only a little over seven years old, and they can only wait until the next visit from the family.