She opened the door and hopped in the car and put her bag in the passenger seat and she put her seat belt on and drove out of the driveway and on her way to her company building.
When she got closer she put her mask to hide her identity from the world and she walked to her private elevators and hit top floor and then she got to the top floor her assistant tells her that she has a meeting with the D'Angelo and the Knight at 8 o'clock this morning Luna tells her ok and that she goes to her office to change her outfit and then to some work and tell her when it is 7:45.

Her outfit

 Luna POV

Luna POV.
I walk to my office I take off my mask and answer some emails and one of them is from Ángel silencioso (silent angel) she said that her is in town and she will be at the spot tomorrow at 1 in the afternoon and she didn't tell nobody that good sometimes we go on mission together and she tells me about her family and I just listen and then I tell her about my life and we know my life is not the best. I email her back saying ok I will be there if I can because I have news about my life and it is good news and sad news.

I answer more emails about my cars and jewelry company and see if I would combine it with theirs but I always decline the offer but I open the top one and ask if I am still on for the meeting and answer with I am still on for the meeting. I look at the time and it is already 7:40 then I hear a knock on my office door and I said hold on. I get my mask on and my voice changer ok come in I told my assistant and she opened the door and tells me it it 7:45 and I walked to the door and walked to the meeting and she tells me that they are in there waiting for me and I told her ok and thank you and you may go back to her desk. I opened the door and saw my family and my friend's family aka Hope Knight family. "Welcome to my company and I am CL and why did you ask for a meeting," I said in a serious tone into my voice changer. The D'Angelo whole family was there and the whole family of the Knight. They say there are hellos and my right hand people are outside of the door. I got a call saying that I am needed in the lobby so I told them ok and I will be down in a minute. I told the clients that I am needed in the lobby and I will be back up here in a few. I walk out and walked to my office and to look at the security cameras and when I did I was about to scream and punch and I called Sofia I need her now in my office and she come fast and I told her to look at my computer screen and when she did she told me that how in the world did the person find you and where you are at and I told her that we have a mold in my team and I also told her that I am going down there and I don't care if I have to kill the person.