𝔜𝔬𝔲 ℌ𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔘𝔰

Start from the beginning

"I'm so happy to be with you all today." Jungkook says.

"Good. You deserved a breather." I comb my fingers through his hair. "You aren't alone in your journey into becoming a sorcerer. Now, you have all six of us." I motion to Jin, Yoongi, Taehyung, and myself. "You have familiars with centuries of magic experience," I motion to Namjoon and Hoseok, "and your fellow mages."

He leans into me and he wraps his arms around my waist. "I'm really thankful."

I lean into him. "You deserve it." I close my eyes. "I'm thankful too. If it wasn't for you, I'd still be by myself in the demon realm."

He pulls me closer to him. "I will never let you go. And I will not return you there."

Jin narrows his eyes. "I wouldn't let you send them back."

"Don't scare my baby." I whine.

Jungkook hides his face on my neck. "Jin is scaring me. I remember when they went to my house the day you were missing..."

My eyes turn silver. "Are you going to touch my baby, Kim Seokjin?"

His eyes turn bronze. "Of course not, S Rank Park Jimin."

I hum and turn my eyes back to brown.

"You bitch! You used rank on me."

"And if I did?" I tease.

"No. Don't fight!" Jungkook pouts.

I turn to kiss him. "We're just playing, baby. Nobody is going to get hurt. You're being so cute. I wanna turn you back into a bunny and cuddle you."

"Turn Hobi into a cat!" Taehyung cheers. "He can have kitty cuddle time with us as a cat!"

Jungkook chuckles. "You can turn me into a bunny again if it makes you happy, Kitten."

"Do you like it though?" I pout.

He nods at me cutely. "Yes, Kitten."

I smile and squish his cheeks. "My precious baby. You like it when Kitten takes care of you like the bunny baby you are?" I rub my nose against his, cooing and cuddling him.

He blushes, and he suddenly kisses my cheeks. "Yes! Your only big baby. I always love to be cuddled."

Giggling, I shift into my cat form and crawl into his lap.

"Jimin, we're in public." Yoongi rolls his eyes as I lick Jungkook's face, making him giggle.

I ignore him and continue to lick and nuzzle Jungkook.

He shivers, but I know he loves the feeling. "My adorable kitten."

"Gross." Jin pretends to gag.

"Fuck off." I pout and curl up in Jungkook's lap.

Jungkook softly laughs. "Don't mess with my kitten."

Jin rolls his eyes. "As long as you don't start moaning at the table."

"I'm in my cat form! He wouldn't do that!" I hop up.

"Stay off the table. I don't want your fur in the food." Jin crosses his arms.

I huff and return to Jungkook's lap.

Jungkook pats me gently. "Just stay here, so that they won't fight you. You're safe when you're close to me."

Purring, I calm down. My eyes fall closed as Jungkook pets me. "Mmm, I'm so happy."

Jungkook smiles. "I'm happy as well." Suddenly, he picks me up, and kisses my nose. "You're so cute."

I'm thankful I'm in my cat form, otherwise, I'd be a blushing mess. Instead, I'm a purring one.

"Kitty is happy~" Jin chuckles. "And you used to be worried Jungkook wouldn't like you in your cat form."

"He's the prettiest cat among all the cats out there. No one can take him away from me." Jungkook says, kissing my nose again one more time.

"Jimin is purring. If they weren't in cat form, they'd probably be blushing right now." Hoseok teases me.

I glare. "So? Jungkook thinks I look pretty when I blush."

Jungkook softly chuckles. "You always look pretty in my eyes."

Namjoon smiles. "God, too sweet."

"Exactly." Jin makes a face.

"Don't be jealous because when I'm happy, I purr. You go 'hoo, hoo.' Lame." I tease.

"I'm outnumbered! You're all feline hybrids!" Jin huffs. "I'm cute too!"

"Enough barking, let's take a picture." Jungkook excitedly says as he holds me gently.

I change in his arms. "I'm not Bam. I don't bark."

Jungkook pinches my nose. "My bratty kitten."

"You love when I'm being bratty." I bite his bottom lip and pull.

"Pictures, not fucking." Yoongi crosses his arms.

I stick my tongue out and move into position for the picture.

Jungkook laughs and he starts taking pictures. "One more." He says.

"Okay." I smile brightly, feeling lighter than ever, surrounded by my new family.

Jungkook smiles as he shows us the pictures. "Check if this is okay."

"They're really good, baby." I lean against him.

Jungkook giggles. "I'm glad."

"Cuuuuute." I kiss him.

"Why don't you just pay and go home?" Taehyung laughs.

"Taehyung is right. We're all third wheeling here." Hoseok says, laughing.

I blush. "We're celebrating Jungkook. What better gift than me?" I ask cutely.

Jungkook pulls me closer. "They're the best gift ever. No one can compare."

Humming, I cuddle closer. "Just being with you in itself is a gift to me, Jungkook," I say softly. "I love you."