𝔜𝔬𝔲 ℌ𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔘𝔰

Start from the beginning

"Sure took you two long enough." Jin laughs.

Jungkook laughs awkwardly. "Well. I needed to be presentable."

"I was keeping him busy." I stick my tongue out and turn around while Jungkook moves to hug me from behind.

"You're fine. You're the one who made the reservation anyway, Jimin." Taehyung smiles widely, swinging Yoongi's hand in one of his, and Hoseok's in the other.

"So what's the occasion?" Jungkook asks as he holds my hand.

I bounce excitedly. "Hobi and Joon are letting you into their coven!" I jump into his arms.

Jungkook's eyes widen. "I? What? Am I hearing it right? Sorcerer Kim? Warlock Jung?"

Namjoon and Hoseok smile at Jungkook. "Yes. It's true, Jungkook. Welcome to the Persona Coven."

Jungkook looks at me, tears starting to form in his starry eyes. "Kitten..."

"You have a magical family." I wipe his tears. "Congratulations, baby. I'm so proud of you."

He hugs me tightly. "I wouldn't be here if you didn't help me. I was so stubborn way back then."

"You've grown. You're always improving." I motion excitedly at Jungkook. "Joon, Jungkook's eyes are flickering between gold and purple now. Isn't that amazing?!" I hug Jungkook's arm.

Namjoon nods excitedly. "I know. He's the most hardworking mage that I've ever known. I admit at first, I had doubts. But he's talented."

"He can do anything he sets his mind to." I pinch Jungkook's cheeks proudly.

Jungkook blushes after hearing our compliments. "Thank you for believing in me."

"Of course." I pull on his hand. "Time to eat! We're celebrating Jungkook tonight!" I cheer, heading into the restaurant and telling the greeter my name before they show us to a table we can fit at.

Jungkook's eyes widen. "Wow. It looks delicious!" He giggles.

I rub his stomach. "Eat well, baby."

Jin makes eye contact with me, smiling softly. "You look happy," he mouths.

"I am," I respond telepathically, causing his face to light up.

"You deserve it."

Jungkook eats happily. "Wow. I love the food here. But I love even more the food that my kitten makes for me every day."

"I hope you feel the same, Joon," Jin says as he pokes Namjoon.

Yoongi eyes Taehyung and Hoseok, silently wondering the same while a pastel blush paints his cheeks.

"You're such a flatterer." I nudge Jungkook and feed him from my plate.

"I'm telling the truth." He scrunches his nose.

"Is it that good, or just the fact that I'm the one making it?" I lean my head on my palm.

"Both." He giggles.

I smirk and kiss him. "Correct answer."

"You two are disgustingly cute." Yoongi laughs as he dishes up Taehyung and Hoseok.

"Yoongi, you can kiss us both." Hoseok giggles.

Jungkook softly laughs. "We are always cute."

"Always." I agree and smile smugly while sipping my drink.

Taehyung pokes Yoongi. "We're a cute throuple."

Yoongi looks between Taehyung and Hoseok. "Yeah..."

Jin pokes Namjoon's dimple. "We're the best looking couple, I don't know about you all."