Hawkeye is better

Start from the beginning

"Just a normal tuesday night right?" Minho laughs, making newt frown.

"Was it WCKD" Newt asks, as he looks around the cellar.

"No their hunters" Stiles interrupts before Minho can say something stupid.

"Why take their own then?" Minho asks, as he furrows his brows.

"Because I hang out with the pack, remember?" Stiles says as he feels Newt's hand grasp his own.

"Oh, Good going shank" Mihno sighs out, resting his head on the pole.

"Your welcome slinthead" Stiles retorts earning a small laugh from Newt.

"See that wasn't too hard" Stiles says as he rubs his wrists.

"Oh yeah? we barely got out of there" Mihno huffs looking mournfully at the handcuff stuck to his left hand.

"Shut up" Newt says rolling his eyes, looking around the clearing they stumbled upon.

"That way" Stiles says as he points north. After a few minutes of walking, stiles finally breaks. "Peter found me changing the batteries in my hearing aid's" He blurts out, making the two stop.

"What?" Newt asks as he furrows his brow.

"Yeah, I don't know if he told the pack or not" Stiles says with a shrug as he continues to walk through the woods.

"STILES!" Noah yells as he sees his bloodied, son limp into the house.

"Hey thought you would be at work" Stiles says as he puts Newt's jacket on the hook.

"I called out when I came home to you missing, and the pack claiming you were with me" Noah says as he crosses his arms, "So what happened?".

"Hunters" stiles says as he takes his boots off.

"Wonderful" Noah mutters.

Stiles walks into the loft, his cuts cleaned up, and in fresh not ruined clothes.

"Is that hawkeye?" Stiles asks as he sees the frozen picture on the screen.

"Yes?" Kira says in a way that sounds more like a question.
"So you guys agree, he's better?" Stiles asks as he smiles ear to ear.

"No" Scott says as he stands up, ready to lay down the facts.
"How?" Stiles all but yells, as he looks at the pack in betrayal.

"Well, we all agree that Wanda, and pietro are better, I mean their so powered" Scott says speaking for the group, earning a shriek from stiles.

"THERE IS NO WAY" Stiles yells, making the were's wince.

"Stiles, Hawkeye is human, no powers, just a bow" Lydia points out, "No offense allison".

"none taken"

Stiles runs through the clearing, bat in hand, charging at the rouge werewolf. The pack all yell for him to stop, but he continues. He twirls the bat, and swings.

Hard

Blood splatters all over him once he makes contact, making him grimace. He watches the body fall to the ground, and when he sees the body twitch the bat makes contact again. And again. And Again. And again. until the body underneath him is no longer recognizable, and stiles's is covered in so much blood, he looks like he should be the one on the ground.

"Stiles!" Scott yells, as he takes in the sight.

"You okay darling?" Peter asks as he comes up behind stiles, his hand on stiles's shoulder, letting him know he was coming.

"OH me? yeah" stiles says as he drops the bat onto the body, making everyone wince.

Stiles hums to himself, as reads. He's lounging on the porch, as the pack members all train. Him being one of the only humans, he gets to spend this time catching up on everything he missed while he was in the glade.

"Stiles come train with Allison" Derek yells, making stiles look at him surprised.

"OH? OKAY" Stiles yells back, hoping out of the chair and making his way to Allison.

Stiles much to the packs surprise, and Allison's. Is much better at fighting, and weapon usage then they thought. He didn't even break a sweat during his hand to hand combat with Allison, making her slightly frustrated.

Once training was over the pack all pile into the living room, and lounge around. Stiles ignoring everyone once again in favor, of watching hawkeye edits on youtube.

"Stiles, once again. Hawkeye isn't the best avenger" Isaac says as he walks behind stiles to get to the kitchen.

"He is the best avenger, he is only human, fighting powered people" Stiles argues, earning a thoughtful look from peter.

"He is also Deaf" Peter points out, earning a warning look from stiles.

"Oh yeah" Scott mutters.

"Hes deaf, and is an amazing fighter. Plus he's human, no superhuman powers, or healing, and he nearly comes out unscathed" Stiles fights, earning a eye roll from most of the weres. "Would you guys tell me that i'm not a good fighter just because im human and have no powers? that i'm inferior in comparison to you guys?" Stiles rants, earning some guilty looks.

"No, stiles this is different" Lydia says noticing the anger rise in stiles.

"Really? because its not" Stiles spits out, his body flushing with anger, his brain so scrambled he's not even thinking before he speaks.

"Hes amazing at fighting with or without his hearing aid's" Stiles says, earning some confused looks from the pack members.

"Stiles its just not realistic for someone to be that good at fighting while being deaf" Lydia says in an overly sweet voice, making stiles see red. Stiles yanks the hearing aid's out of his ears without thinking and set's them onto the table, making some pack members freeze.

When stiles see some of them look at him in pity, he scrambles up, grabs his hearing aid's. He turns towards the door, and heads to it. Once he's a foot out the door, he whips around to say one thing.

"Hawkeye is better"