The water stepped forward and asked, “Sirs, what would you like to drink?”

Pei Feng told him, “Two lattes, no added sugar, thank you.”

Jiang Shaoyu liked to drink the original flavor of coffee which was bitter in the mouth. Pei Feng had learned from his master’s drinking habit. The first time he drank it, he almost vomited from the bitterness. Later, he gradually got used to drinking it. Every time ACE ordered coffee as takeaway, their tastes were the same.

The waiter quickly brought the coffee.

Pei Feng carefully examined the person in front of him and said with some distress, “Master, you seem to have lost a lot of weight.”

Jiang Shaoyu: “……”

He had indeed lost weight. The years of long-term injection of omega inhibitors meant his gastrointestinal function wasn’t very good. He couldn’t eat a lot of fish and meat. He had a light diet every day and sometimes got indigestion. His body was slowly deteriorating. Meanwhile, Pei Feng was an adult alpha with a typical inverted triangle model figure. Once he took off his coat and rolled up his sleeves, he revealed the beautiful muscle lines of his exposed forearm and looked completely different from the teenager of the past.

It was difficult for Jiang Shaoyu to equate the alpha in front of him with the little apprentice in his memory. He took a deep breath, adjusted his mood and quickly accepted the adult version of Pei Feng. Then he changed the subject, “How did you know I was in the national team? Did Ye Zi tell you?”

Pei Feng answered, “Brother Ye didn’t reveal your information. I guessed it.”

Jiang Shaoyu wondered, “You guessed it?”

Have you opened a heavenly eye that you can directly guess the national team?

Just then, Pei Feng picked up his phone and sent a message in person.

Jiang Shaoyu’s mobile phone immediately rang and he opened it to see it was sent by Fred. It was a simple word.

“Boss~~”

“……” Jiang Shaoyu was stunned for a moment. He looked slightly embarrassed and coughed lightly, “You already recognized me?”

“Yes. Master’s style is very distinct. I started to doubt your identity when I cooperated with you in the parallel search. Then in the third match, I made a mistake and you scolded me for sleepwalking.” Pei Feng laughed lightly. “Previously, you also scolded me like this.”

Jiang Shaoyu: “……”

It seemed that he wore a transparent identity in front of his apprentice?

Jiang Shaoyu didn’t mind his identity being revealed by his apprentice and calmly asked, “You suspected that the boss was me so you privately asked the members of ACE to inquire about it? Then you came to the national team for verification?”

“Yes, they didn’t say you were back but I guessed it was the case through their reaction.”

Jiang Shaoyu gently rubbed his temples.

He really underestimated his apprentice’s understanding of himself.

Xiao Pei had followed him inseparably for a whole year and knew his speaking habits and life habits. It was difficult for him to disguise himself in front of Xiao Pei and he wasn’t a person with particularly good acting skills.

At this moment, Pei Feng suddenly put away his smile and said softly, “Master, I’m sorry.”

Jiang Shaoyu raised an eyebrow. “Why apologize?”