1

-

How did it get to this?

All he did was sleep with his kids, then he suddenly woke up in a completely different place?!

I bet it was the Fu**ing GoD's fault!

Cale sighed.

Although it was very frustrating, He needed to know where the hell he is at first.

He looked around him and noticed that he was in a luxurious room. It's not as luxurious as the one he had back home but he could tell that the body he was in was rich and he liked that fact.

Cale stood up and realised he was shorter.

He then went straight to a room that looked like a bathroom and faced the mirror.

Cale's eyes widened.

'What the hell?!' He thought

'I'm a kid!'

The boy in the mirror looked EXACTLY like him expect younger.

Did I went back in time?...

Cale shook at the thought.

If he did, then the room would still look the same and Ron would've woken him up by now..

Cale sighed again.

Just where the hell did the GoD put him?!

He was about to shout at the GoD who most likely won't hear him but a sudden knock on the door interrupt him.

"Young Master, may I come in?"

'Who...?'

It was a different voice. Cale never heard nor recognized it.

He stepped out of the bathroom and went to opened the door.

There lies a maid who he has never seen before.

"Yes?" Cale asked, not to be suspicious.

"Young Mater Pedelian asked if you'd like to accompany him to the library again" she said, bowing her head lightly as a sign of respect.

Peladin? Where has he heard of this name? It sounds so familiar...

That was when Cale's eyes widened.

'Cassis Pedelian!'

Cale immediately looked at the maid who flinched from the sudden stare, as Cale replied.

"Tell him I'll come, I just have to get ready"

"Of course, young master" The maid bowed and left Cale in his room.

Cale closed the door and speed walked to the bathroom.

'If it's really Cassis Pedelian then I'm fu**ed!' Cale panicked

'He's the male lead of How to Protect the female leads older brother! And that means I'm going to see the Agriche family!'

'That's the only family I need to stay out of! Or else I'll get killed and my slacker life will be in danger!'

Cale went inside a walk in closet he found when he explored the room and wore a loose white shirt and covered it with a Navy blue jacket, that went with Navy blue trousers.

(Don't know how to describe cloths. Just here:

 Just here: