They looked at you and then at the stranger and saw he was staring at you. They all started smiling and giggling.

"Have fun babes, we'll be outside" Kate said and kissed your cheek. The three of them linked arms and headed outside.

The stranger watched as your friends left you in the bar and he gave a small smile at you. You made your way over to him.

"Hi" you said as you got to him table.

"Hi" he said back, taking a sip of his drink.

"I saw you staring"

"I believe I saw you staring earlier this evening" Shawn said lifting his eyebrow.

You smiled "that was an accident"

"You accidentally stared at me?"

"Well I didn't mean to stare I was just looking around and I happened to keep my eyes on you but it- it wasn't on purpose"

The stranger laughed "ok I see, so you just saw me and couldn't take your eyes off me" he said a little cocky.

You giggled "well... maybe. Would that be a problem?" You said feeling bold.

"Oh no, definitely no problem with that" he said leaning in closer to you.

"And what about you? You didn't stop staring at me once I caught you" you leaned in a little closer to him.

"Well you're not a face I want to stop staring at".

If it wasn't for the alcohol in your system you probably wouldn't have done this but thankfully it was there and you leaned in and placed your lips on his.

He reacted well and kissed a little harder. You angled your body so you were facing him and he brought your body closer to his. He put his hand on the back of your head and grabbed at your hair. His tongue slipped into your mouth and gained dominance.

You put your hands in his hair and ruffled it up a little bit. The kiss was steamy, very steamy, and you loved it.

He removed his lips from your lips and brought them to your neck, sucking hard, surely leaving a mark. You moaned at the feeling and continued pulling at his hair. He then moved his lips to your earlobe and sucked lightly. It sent shivers down your body.

You felt your phone buzz in your back pocket, most likely from your friends telling you the Uber was here. You grabbed his face and put his lips back on yours as you kissed him hard one last time.

You removed your lips and looked at him, both of you breathing heavy.

"My Uber is here" you said to him with your hand on his chest.

He grabbed your hand and kissed it.

"That's a shame".

You smiled at him. "Will you be back here?" You asked him.

"No, I'm just visiting this weekend, I go to school two hours away. But I could be back visiting again next month, maybe I'll see you then?"

"I'll be here" you said. You kissed him one more time and then got up and headed to meet your friends and the uber. You spilt all the deets about your steamy make out and they loved every second of it.

You were sad that you probably wouldn't see him again but were still glad you did this.

You got home and went to bed and thought about that kiss and the stranger before you drifted off to sleep.

The next morning.

Your older brother barges into your room at 10am and yells at you to wake up.

"Y/n get up and get dressed. My roommate is coming to visit and he wanted to meet my family. And you can't meet him looking like that" he said pointing at you. Okay rude.

You threw a pillow at him and he closed the door. You got up and put on a pair of mom jeans and a baggy shirt, put your hair up into a low bun and brushed your teeth. You headed out into the kitchen where you could hear talking. The voice sounded sort of familiar but you were a little hungover and so you couldn't really trust your thoughts. You grabbed your water bottle on the way and took a swig of it to meet your brother and his roommate in the kitchen.

His roommate was facing your mother, talking to her when your brother noticed you enter.

"Ah there she is, Shawn this is my sister y/n"

Shawn turned around and as you both noticed each other your eyes widened. Shawn was the stranger from the bar. The stranger that you made out with not even 12 hours ago. The stranger who was only here for the weekend. Of course. It all made sense.

Shawn stuck out his hand "hi y/n, it's nice to meet you" you accepted his hand and shook it, still shocked about the whole situation. You just had to go on pretending you never met, pretending like his tongue wasn't in your mouth just 10 hours ago.

"It's nice to meet you too" you said calmly.

As your brother was talking about something you glanced over at Shawn and saw that he was glancing at you. You both tried to hide the smirk that appeared on your faces.

You couldn't wait to tell your friends all about who the not so stranger from the bar was.

A/n: this one was fun to write tbh. I liked the idea and I like the execution. If only I could make out with Shawn in a bar😭 . Anyways if you enjoyed it make sure to vote and comment. If you have requests you can message me or comment. I already have one request made. Okay byeeeeee