Shantae: I was so worried!

Rottytops: How are you still alive after all?

Tyson: I-I've been through much worse...

Tyson let out a cough and Shantae silenced him before he could say more.

Shantae: Shhhh. Don't talk anymore, you have to rest. I'll take you home and take care of you.

Tyson: I-I appreciate it, Shantae...

Tyson snuggled into Shantae's lap as a smile formed on his face and he gained a relaxed look.

Tyson: You know what, Shantae?

Shantae: What?

Tyson: Your lap is very comfortable, I could stay like this forever.

Hearing that, the half-genie got a big blush on her face as she started to stutter. She glanced at Tyson to see that he had fallen asleep. She then earned a shy smile before stroking his hair a little.

A while later the young foursome soon arrived in Scuttle Town, Wrench flew to the incubator before descending through the entrance and landing on the floor. The girls lowered their fangs from him before grabbing Tyson and carrying him to Shantae's lighthouse while Wrench, now in his normal form, flew close behind.

Halfway through the trip Tyson started to turn pale, which worried the girls even more. Rotty took Tyson's things while Shantae and Sky carried the boy.

Sky: He's too heavy!

Shantae: I know, but it doesn't matter! We have to get him home and tend to his injuries ASAP!

As they ran through town towards the lighthouse, they ended up bumping into a boy with blue hair. It was Bolo who stopped them the moment he saw them.

Bolo: Oops! What happened girls? Did someone die?

Sky: Not yet, but soon.

Only then did Bolo notice the wounded boy in the girls' arms.

Bolo: Wow! What happened to him? This guy's situation is uglier than a scythe fight!

Shantae: Long story, we'll tell you later!

Bolo: I already know. Is he another poor victim of Sky's wrath? *laughs*

Sky then gives Bolo a death glare.

Sky: Keep playing and you'll be next!

Bolo then raised his arms in defense.

Bolo: Okay, okay. Here, let me help.

Bolo then took Tyson from the girls' arms before asking.

Bolo: Where do I take Sleeping Beauty?

Shantae: To my lighthouse, and quickly!

Shantae then turns to Sky before speaking.

Shantae: Sky, look for Uncle Mimic and tell him to come to the lighthouse!

Sky waved before running to the shop as Shantae, Rotty and Bolo headed with Tyson towards the lighthouse.

After a while Mimic soon arrived at the lighthouse to see the boy. Mimic then walked over to a bed to see Tyson lying on it covered in wounds. The old inventor sighed as he saw the boy's condition before speaking as he examined him.

Mimic: Screws! What the hell happened to that boy?!

Shantae: He ended up fighting one of Ammo Baron's robots to save us, but he got really hurt in the fight.

Mimic: How the hell is he still alive after getting so beaten up?!

Sky: I asked myself the same question.