Yang: Ok thats cool.

Blake: You like the thought of being invincible but everything has a weakness.

Yang: Way to ruin my fun.

Jaune then gets shot again but it only makes him more angry. "Its over...? Jaune can't use the Founding Titan's power now. We fulfilled our duty." Yang thought to herself.

Weiss: Now what is the Founding Titan.

J: Just watch.

"I can just let it happen now, right?
Once i undo the armor on my nape, im done for... the one who will inherit the armor... is Mittelt." Yang was ready to sacrifice her life so that her friend could be stronger.

Ruby: No as your team leader i forbid you to die.

Yang: Ok chill i am not dying here.

Mittelt then stopped trying to eat Yang and noticed Melanie standing there badly injured "Im all out of power to heal my body. But i ain't dying for nothing." Melanie then started to walk towards Mittelt as she began to walk to Melanie and began to run towards her.

Qrow: Shes dead.

Qrow earned himself a smack from Winter.

"I saw Yangs memories." Yang is trying to stop Melanie and pleads to her to run.

Yang: I may not like them, but i don't want them to die.

Taiyang: Im proud of you.

"There is no denying it now. I was always better than you." and with those last words Melanie got devoured by Mittelt.

Some of the audience are puking in buckets that J summoned for them and Tyrian is eating popcorn.

Yang seeing this got mad and started to punch Jaune hard knocking him down but he crystalized his body trapping Yang.

Winter: Smart move.

Ironwood: We need to recruit him if we are able to.

Ozpin: No stealing my students James.

Yang is shocked not knowing he could do that "What? Could he be..." "Glad you noticed, Jaune."
Winter said crawling on the ground trying to regenerate and had dpme sort of scars under her eyes. "Imitating Blake and pretending to be dead worked perfectly."

Blake: What Titan am i?

J: The cart Titan but this one doesnt have anything special other than a giant man made cannon on your back.

Blake: Really, im that useless there?

J: Not really, your quite slippery there.

Jaune then breaks out of his Titan form and everyone can see what he actully looks like, with long blonde hair, a muskular build but not a bulky build, but a lean build, made for speed and stamina and has the same scars like Winter under his eyes,he then started to run towards Winter and as he continues to run, he noticed Ruby with a gun aiming directly at Jaune.

Salem: Ohhh mama likes... im sure to have fun with him.

Neo: (Holding a sighn with 10000000/10 writen on it and has a huge nose bleed)

Raven: I wouldnt him being in bed with me as he is dominating me...

Cinder: Hot damn i think i am going for a full course of blonde knight later.

Bleiss: Did someone order a big sausage pizza? Cuz im gonna steal that later.

Pyrrha is holding her nose to keep the blood from coming out of her nose.