Chapter 13 : Saliva *Smut*

Mulai dari awal

"Mike, this is an emergency. Do you copy?" A feminine voice. "Mike, do you copy?"

"Okay, this is really weird." Dustin said crossing his arms.

"Don't answer," Mike said while Lucas was trying to take the walkie out of his hands.

"She said it was an emergency."

"What if it's a trick?" Mike replied.

"It's your sister!" Lucas said

"What if the bad people kidnapped her?"

"The will go after everyone and anyone who tries to stop them from getting us back," Peter said.

"Getting us... Back? What do you mean?" Mike replied. There was a silence.

"We escaped from that lab about two weeks ago... We thought we wouldn't be chased, but I guess we were wrong." Y-n replied.

"I need you to answer" the voice said again.

"What if they're forcing her to say this?" Mike said.

"It's like Lando Calrissian. Don't answer!" Dustin replied.

"We need to know that you're there, Mike." The voice continued. Then the voice changed, to a lower pitched and more masculine. "Listen, kid, this is the chief. If you're there, pick up. We know you're in trouble, and we know about the two girls and the guy."

"Why is she with the Chief?" Lucas frowned.

"How the hell does he know about," Dustin said while looking at Y-n, Peter and Eleven.

"We can protect you, we can help you, but you gotta pick up." The voice continued. "Are you there? Do you copy? Over." They looked at each other and nodded. The more people they had, the more chances they had to push the lab away.

"Yeah, I copy." Mike replied. "It's Mike. I'm here. We're here."

"Where are you?" The voice asked.

"The junkyard, the one right next to the red barn, by the end of Oak street." Mike replied.

"Don't move, we are coming. Over." The radio said. And now, all they had to do was wait. And wait. Around thirty minutes had passed. Dustin started walking in the bus, pacing around.

"Will you stop pacing?" Mike said.

"It's been way too long. Do you know what? Maybe you're right. Maybe this is all a trap and the bad men are coming to get u right now!"

'It's not a trap. Why would the chief set us up? Nancy, maybe, but the chief?" Lucas replied. Mike raised his arms, looking at Lucas with a disapproving face.

"Lando Calrissian!!" Dustin said while pointing at him.

" Would you shut up about Lando!" Lucas said.

"I don't feel good about this! Dustin screamed.

"When do you feel good about anything!" Lucas screamed back. The sounds of vehicles started approaching the junkyard. Three cars drove into the junkyard. Four men in suits came out of the vehicle, holding pistols. They were hiding in the back of the bus, hiding in between seats as much as they could. One was ready to fight, standing tall. The door of the bus slowly opened. Then, then nothing. They were some sounds of some people getting hit, and then, the door creaked. The chief entered the bus, and they all stood up.

"All right, let's go." The chief said.

[...]

They arrived in front of a house. Peter parked the car, and people started coming out of the house. They left the car.