Drunk Words Are Sober Thoughts ༆/❀

Requested: vmendes9806

Warnings: bad language and verbal conflict, smut, praise kink, slight exhibition kink and the ending is kinda funny but embarrassing 😶

I got a call at 3:44am from some random guy from school telling me "your freak of a boyfriend is making an idiot of himself." So he is at a party when he told me he would be home practicing guitar techniques.

I half-heartedly got out of bed and threw on some clothes that were in my washing basket. I got in my car and made my way to the house where the party was. This was a 20 minute drive and I was beyond pissed. I get there and as I walk inside I see Eddie on top of the kitchen counter giving some speech about the stereotypes of high school.

He spots me and jumps down yelling my name over and over as he stumbles to get to me. "Baby... You're you- here... Wh-why are youuu here?" He asks very drunkenly. "I'm here to take you home come on." I grab his arm and pull him outside but as we got out the door he yanks his arm back making me topple over. I get back up even more angry than before. "No I'm not going... With you. You're a... Whiny and nag-nagging bitch!" He yells in my face making people look at us. "Eddie we can talk about this at home c'mon." I said trying to get him to come with me. "Oh fuck off you whore. You-you only want me to make you look in... interesting because you are o-one boring bitch." He yells shoving his finger near my face with a snarl on his own. "Eddie. You don't mean that." I say now with tears burning up my eyes. "I mean every... W-word that I said you ugly bitch." It was almost like he was squaring up to me but I then Gareth came and pulled him away. "I'll get him home y/n. I'm sorry about all this." He said sympathetically.

I didn't say another word I just left. This overpowering feeling of emptiness washed over me as it all kicked in. Every word he said and the way he looked at me like I just killed his uncle. It sent a horrible chill down my back and gave me goosebumps.

The next day I didn't bother going to school, my parents were on a business trip for a few weeks so they wouldn't know yet. I couldn't see his face again, I feel sick and numb all at once. I looked at my reflection and saw my bloodshot eyes and my pale complexion. Earlier that day he looked at me with all the love in the air then that night he wasn't Eddie for a moment. It's so confusing.

I haven't left my house in a week. I keep saying to myself "one more day won't hurt" but today I got a call from the school saying that if I didn't come in there would be a drastic change in my grades. So this morning I got a shower but only put on a bit of makeup to cover up the fact that I look dead. I wore a Black Sabbath shirt and some black leather pants with some black high-heeled boots. If you looked at me you'd think I've just got ready for a funeral... But I guess I am. The funeral of my relationship. I really hope I don't run into Eddie.

Well I went half the day without seeing Eddie, that was until lunch time. I sat in the darkest corner on my own to try and stay hidden but I had no such luck. I look up to see Eddie's eyes burning into me with a confused look. When we made eye contact he came over. "Hey babe are you alright? You've not been here for a week I've been worried sick." He says with rubbing my arm for comfort. Is he being serious? Does he not remember?!

"Eddie are you kidding me?!" I whisper-yelled trying not to draw attention to us. "What? Did I do something wrong?!" He asked with a sickening worried look. It almost made me feel bad. Then Gareth came over "I didn't tell him anything because I thought it would be best coming from you." He said before turning to walk away. "I done something and you didn't say?!" Eddie was frustrated, I could tell.

Gareth left us alone so I took Eddie to an empty classroom. "Eddie, we can't be together anymore. It'll only end up with me getting hurt." I say now crying a little. "No-no sugar, why?! I-I love you. So. Fucking. Much." He said then tried to kiss me. "You really don't remember anything?" I ask now feeling bad for trying to break up with him for no reason to him.

I explained everything. Eddie sat there in shock and tears while listening to every word I was telling him. "You know I didn't mean it. I love you more than everyone and everything and I think you're the most beautiful creature on this planet. I would do absolutely anything for you my love." He said grabbing my hands and squeezing them a bit. I didn't know what to believe. "Drunk words are sober thoughts." I said to him while staring at my feet. He kneeled down infront of me to make eye contact. "Baby I'm on my knees for you right now. I don't remember anything from that night. Not even you being there. If I knew I'd never ever hurt you like that, I'd rather eat shit." He said smiling at the end of that sentence. It made me smile a little "even your own shit?" I asked. "Even my own shit sweetheart. I love you so so much." I couldn't take this anymore so I bent down and kissed him pretty hard and he stood up never once breaking us apart. He wrapped his arms very tightly around my waist pulling me impossibly close. I wrapped my arms around his neck to hold him down to my level. He pulled away first "I'm so sorry. I'll never get that drunk again because if I do it means you getting hurt." I love Eddie more than anything so I was more than ready to forgive him. "Darling, I forgive you already. I didn't kiss you just for the sake of it." I giggled and pulled him in for a deeper kiss.

It got heated real quickly, I needed him but then remembered where we were.

"Eddie we can't. We're at school!" I say out of breath. "Yeah we can. Just be quiet... Like a good girl." He whispered that last part. "Can we at least go in the storage cupboard?" I ask looking 'innocently' into his deep almost black eyes. He pulls me over to the cupboard where the pens, books and supplies are kept. He closes the door but doesn't lock it. "let's hope nobody comes in hmm?" He slyly said while leaning in. We knew we didn't have much time so he pulled the pants I was wearing down along with my underwear and he pulled his pants down but as per usual he wasn't wearing underwear.

Eddie got down on his knees and started licking and sucking on my clit. He'd have a pattern of going clockwise then going side to side and fuck did it feel good. However, I knew that a class would be starting in the classroom soon. "Eddie if you want to get your dick wet I suggest you just skip the foreplay." I said while looking down at him. Eddie stood up and pumped his dick a few times then had a look of realisation on him. "Shit I don't have a-" I cut him off by pulling a condom out of the pocket of my leather pants that were on the floor. "Guess you can be glad I didn't have time to do my laundry." I smirked.

He ripped the packet open and rolled the condom on before pushing me up against the door and lifting one of my legs around his waist, so he'd have more access to my pussy. He eased his way in and tilted his head back in pleasure. "Fuck baby you feel so good for me. For me only." Eddie always had this possessive side, not in a toxic way but more in a comforting way. His hips were slapping against mine and we were both in ecstasy. "Faster Eddie please. I want more." I managed to whisper, how? I'll never know.

As we were nearing our edge, we heard the bell go and then people started coming into the class. Shit. I looked at Eddie wide eyed and he just smirked. He then put his hand over my mouth to stop any noise coming out then started going a little slower and more gentle so the door didn't make noise. This was sinister. This was wrong. This felt so good though. Eddie must of thought so too because he released into the condom. Watching him cum made me release. He pulled out and started quietly laughing.

We got dressed and made sure we looked normal and not like we were just jumping each others bones. I then had an idea. I picked up a stack of blank paper and told Eddie to get some rulers and some pens. Then we walked out "oh sorry sir, we had no idea lessons had already started. Miss Jonas will be expecting us. We ran out of supplies I hope you don't mind." I said politely, this wasn't out if character for me as I was the quiet student at the back of the class. "Oh that's quite alright miss y/l/n. Mr Munson, it's nice to see you doing good in this school for once." The teacher said. "Well that's all thanks to miss y/l/n, she's persistent."

As we're walking out I see that Dustin was in that class. He was staring with his jaw dropped, I'm guessing he put the clues together. I just winked at him as I walked out. "Mr Munson, thank you for helping me out." I smirked at him. He slapped my ass and just replied "my pleasure sugar."

• bloody hell that's a long one. Smut is so scary to write sometimes 😭🖤•