Record Store ☮︎

Warnings: none

Another quiet day in work today. Since nobody was here I decided to change the music to Black Sabbath. The first song that was playing was Paranoid, I started to bang my head and throw my hair around like there was no tomorrow. I then felt a tap on my shoulder making me jump. How embarrassing. It was only Eddie though. He comes in as often as he could. "Oh hey. Anything I can help you with?" I could feel my face burning up. "Yeah I have 3 records on hold for me." He was laughing probably due to my actions. I nod and go get the records for him. He pays for them then leaves without another word.

It's been a few days since then and he's been coming in more but he doesn't buy anything he just comes in to look around but he does talk to me a lot. I notice him staring at me but he looks away as soon as I catch him. I put on Mötley Crüe and live wire starts playing. I turn around to see Eddie holding out his hand "dance with me?" He asks and I give him a confused look. "This isn't the kind of music you ask someone to dance with you to." I said but he grabs my hand and takes me to the middle of the store where there's a bit of space. Eddie then starts dancing like a maniac and he grabs my arms and wiggles them in the air. "Come on. Dance. I've seen you do it before." He's clearly not taking no for an answer so I join him. It was a lot of fun and it felt like the rest of the world had faded out then he grabs my face and slams his lips to mine. His calloused fingertips run down my neck while his other arm is around my hips holding me close. "Stop making out in my store!" My boss, Stanley, interrupted. Eddie and I just laugh it off. "Can I take you out after work?" He asks. "I'd love to. I get off at 7:30." I knew I was flustered and blushing like crazy. "Great I'll come back later. Bye y/n." He does a dorky little salute and walks out. I carry on working but only thinking about what's going to happen later.