Where'd All The Time Go? ༆/❀

Requested: mad_rafe

Warnings: mentions of potential death, smut and bad language

(Y/n will be called Octavia in this one)

Normal- Octavia pov
Bold- Eddie pov

Oh no. One moment I was just by the lake gate and now I'm in my childhood home... Vecna... He knows.

No no no. I've seen this once before, the rolled back eyes, the stiffness of the body and the slightly slacked jaw. It's just like Chrissy all over again but this time it's worse. I didn't love Chrissy but I do love Octavia. "Shit we don't have anything to play her favourite song on!" Steve yelled while shaking her.

"Octavia... Do you feel guilty?" I heard a voice say, I've never heard this voice before but I could take a guess who it was. "I have nothing to be guilty for!" I yelled into the lonely house. "No? What about when you pushed your sister down the stairs? Putting her in a coma?" He finally walks out but he's disguised as my father. "No! I didn't push her! she-she tri-pped and... She fell down!" I sobbed while backing away from him. "Are you sure?" He then created some sort of illusion showing a 13 year old me pushing my then 10 year old sister and her plummeting to the bottom of the stairs. "That's not what happened. She had a wooden toy dog which she fell on. I tried to grab her... How could anyone forget the details on a trauma like that?!" I wasn't sad or scared anymore I was just pissed off.

That's when it hit me. "Stay here with her I'll be back." I said running into my trailer. I grabbed my guitar and amp and I plugged it in. I got on top of my trailer so the song echos more. Then I started playing the tune to Where'd all the time go by Dr.Dog ( I know this song came out in 2010 but just pretend it  came out in the 70s or 80s) 

I then heard a song but not just any song... My favourite song. I looked around and out the window I saw what looked like a portal and I saw Eddie playing his guitar. I tried to make a run for it out the front door but it disappeared. I run to the back door but then I saw Vecna standing in front of it. So I done the next best thing I could do...

Why isn't she waking up?! "Come on Octavia! Please!" I lean next to her and yell.

I threw that stupid wooden dog at the window and it broke so I jumped through it which made a deep cut in my leg. I thought it would hurt but it didn't... That's when it hit me. None of this is real. I ran to the portal but I felt something slimy wrap around my leg and pulled me away. I saw his hand reach over my head.

I look away from my guitar for a moment only to see Octavia starting to float. Everyone else looked sad, scared, and panicked. No she can't die. Not at the hands of him.

I look to the portal to see my body floating. I close my eyes and think of some of my memories but my most happy ones were all with Eddie. When he took me to one of his D&D tournaments, when I was crying visiting my sister so he bought me the biggest bunch of flowers I've ever seen and so many more times I'll never forget. I know this is bad but my biggest and best memory was losing my virginity to him.

If you were to say to me that I was about to hook up with the biggest freak in Hawkins I would've laughed in your face. "Are you sure you want this? If not we can stop?" He asked attentively. "Yeah... Yeah I'm sure." I smile a little. He used one hand to hold himself in place and the other to push himself into me. This hurt, quite a bit. I winced a little and Eddie noticed. "It's alright sweetheart that will go away soon." He said then kissed my neck to ease me.

It wasn't much longer until he was pushing in and out of me. I felt Eddie pinch and twist one of my nipples which stimulated more pleasure. This was a whole new feeling. I didn't want it to end. He then started to rub clockwise on my clit making me let out the most sinful noise I've ever made. "Fuck that was hot." Eddie muttered. I felt a wave of release and then felt Eddie cum like a couple minutes after I did.

I look to my left to see a shard of broken glass. I grab it and cut at the tentacle which hurt the vecna. I then reach up and stab him in the cheek area which made him stumble back a little. I got up and ran to the portal and jumped through.

I then saw Octavia drop to the floor heavy breathing. I put my guitar down and run up to her and held her tightly. She was shaking and squeezed my arm in comfort to make sure I was real. "I'm here my love, I'm here." I said reassuring her.

On our way out I decided to finally talk about what happened to Eddie. "What got me out of there was my memories of you. Of us." I said while looking into his eyes "oh yeah? What memories." He asked and it made me blush "it was just... Dates and small moments between us." I lied too embarrassed to say that it was sex. "You're lying... You twitched your nose." He smirked then leaned near my ear. "Was it us all naked and sweaty in my bed?" He asked quietly but not quietly enough. "Gross. That's never leaving my thoughts." Dustin said with a grimace. Both Eddie and I just laughed it off.

•fun fact I actually twitch my nose when I lie and I smile too 😶🖤•