gummy smile

Disclaimer: This is just for fun, satirical, walang katotohanan at hindi po namin siniseryoso ang mga ito, joke lang po ito at pangkasiyahan lang.

I can't endure seeing y'all crying for a part two so here it is.

Part two of 'Changes'

--------------------------------------

"So nice to see you Ms. Gerona, how are you?" Mr. Delmundo asked delightly, Leni's business partner.

"Oh, I'm good Mr. Delmundo, how about you?"

It has been 4 years since that cruel break up, she drowned herself to work and is now the richest and the most famous fashion company owner in the whole business industry.

She never saw Diana nor Risa again, she tried to looked for them but, there was no luck so eventually she stopped.

She almost killed herself, she had a drinking problem before, she even learned to smoke but she all stopped them.

She still love Risa but there's no way she will get back with her, she is a full-time clown if she do that.

"More than okay, oh! Karmina is now here!" Leni looked up to see a beautiful but familiar woman. She smiled.

"My Leni! It's so nice to see you! Sabi ko I'll take you out on a date mamayang evening eh." The younger woman slightly pouted causing Leni to swiftly pecked her lips.

"It's okay, para narin namang date to." Leni said, their attention grabbed by Mr. Delmundo who's slightly coughing.

"Lalanggamin tayo dito Ms. Constantino and Ms. Gerona." The old man laughed.

Leni noticed that there's two vacant seats, one next to her and one next to Mr. Delmundo.

"I forgot to tell you that we will have another couple in this dinner, I assume you're okay with that?" The man asked before sipping his water.

Karmina is next to her, holding her hand under the table, they both nodded before they sipped from their water.

Mr. Delmundo opened up a topic then they started talking and laughing a little between the conversation.

As the conversation goes, two people approached their table, Karmina saw them first then she looked at Leni who is busy looking outside the fancy restaurant, she gripped her hand causing Leni to turned her head to her.

Then that's when she saw.

The woman who she took care for years, the woman who she sacrificed everything for, the woman who she gave all her love to, the woman who hurt and betrayed her.

"Oh! There you are! Nice to see you again Mr. Salazar and Mrs. Salazar." Of course, she have his last name now, they are married.

Karmina's face fell into a stoic one, if looks could kill then Risa would be lifelessly laying on the floor right now.

"O-Oh, right, n-nice to see you too Mr. Delmundo." Risa spoke, she took a glance to Leni's direction, her heart broke when she saw the woman beside Leni caressing her hair.

"Oh, nice to meet you to Mrs. Salazar and Mr. Salazar, I'm Karmina Constantino, Ms. Gerona's fiancèe." Karmina greeted, holding out her hand for Risa to shake.

Chris already sat down, he turned to Leni then just nodded his head, she did the same before standing up to greet Risa professionally.

As if nothing happened between them.