you're mine and we belong together

Disclaimer: This is just for fun, satirical, walang katotohanan at hindi po namin siniseryoso ang mga ito, joke lang po ito at pangkasiyahan lang.

don't read it, if your uncomfortable please.

---------------

Leni woke up in a strange room.

It's not really that strange, it's just....... unidentified?

She can't remember when or how she got here, it's really confusing. The walls are painted black and white, a king sized bed which she is sitting on, a big glass window with white curtains, a bedside table, closet, a bathroom and a vanity.

"Nasan ba ko? Bakit parang hindi ko naman to matandaan?" She asked herself, it is really strange, it's even more confusing that she got here without remembering anything that happened before.

She looked outside the window, it's night time already and it looks like the house is in isolated place.

Where the heck am I?

She stood up and walked towards to the door to open it but unfortunately, it's locked, and it's not locked by the doorknob, it was some kind of locks that you can put from both sides of the door, those locks that you need to push a handle then boom, it's secured.

That's when her heart dropped to her stomach. Suddenly, rain starting pouring hard, she is still thinking how she got in this place.

Why I can't remember anything?

She sat up on the bed again and tried to calm herself down, even though she thinks she is being held hostage, she didn't think much of it.

She suddenly heard the door being unlock from the outside so she pretended she's still asleep just to identify who is with her in this house.

She heard the door being pushed open then once the person got inside, they shut the door again.

She opened her eyes a little to see who is it, she's scared but she needs to do it because there's no way she will get kidnapped when nobody is really that interested in her.

Or that's what she thought.

She's surprised to see Risa, her bestfriend, looking at herself in the mirror while smiling like she just won a lottery.

She immediately sat up making Risa look at her, the other woman gave her a strange smile before walking to the bed and sit beside Leni.

"Ris, anong ginagawa natin dito? Ang tago naman ng lugar na to, saka bakit wala akong maalala sa mga nangyari before this? Anong meron?"

Ang dami niyang tanong, ang daldal niya talaga pero it's okay, I love her and she will be mine sooner or later so it doesn't really matter, I can keep up with it.

Risa thought. She looked at Leni, oh how she love looking at that beautiful face, the other woman is still confusing of course, she really don't know what happened, what's happening and what's gonna happen.

"Hmmm, let's say.... I want you all myself? Yeah, let's say that...." She stood up and opened her closet to get something inside.

"What do you mean, Sa? We can just hang out nalang sa bahay, ayoko dito, nakakatakot eh." Leni commented.

When Risa found what she was looking for, she shut the door of her closet then give a box to Leni.

"Open it infront of me and don't ask me anything." She replied, Leni who's still confused, took the box.