never again

Disclaimer: This is just for fun, satirical, walang katotohanan at hindi po namin siniseryoso ang mga ito, joke lang po ito at pangkasiyahan lang.

Mentioned of abus3, don't read.

--------------------------

Leni is a mysterious but famous writer in the whole country, her books are so loved by people who are mostly, just got out from family abuse, toxic relationships, abusive relationships or who has traumas and fears over something.

People constantly tells her through feedbacks that she saved their lives and she's such an amazing writer, of course, that always make her day.

Nobody really knows her as this writer who is so famous all over the country, they know her as just "Leni" a simple person who has a "normal" life.

Or that's what they thought.

She has a pen name named "Leonor", so nobody can really recognize her.

"Oh my gosh Risa, have you seen that book written by Leonor? I swear, her books are so good, you should read it!" Pia, her sister, almost passed out because of this writer named "Leonor" and her books.

"Yeah, yeah.... maybe we can go to the National Bookstore after this? Deal?" Risa offered her hand to her sister and Pia shook it as a sign that the deal is sealed.

They happily walked away from the chicken section because they are doing grocery shopping today.

---------------

After a couple hours of walking and getting in and out of every sections, they are finally finished and sat on a bench.

"Pahinga muna tayo ng mga 5 minutes before pumunta sa Bookstore...." Pia said while catching her breath.

"Let's buy some drinks nalang on the way there...." Risa replied.

While they're resting, she saw a woman, a familiar woman so she squinted her eyes to recognize her but it's really blurry.

"Pia, I think I knew that woman..." Risa said, referring to the woman who is standing near the cake shop.

"Ris, magpahinga kana lang dyan, I'm sure hindi mo yon kilala." Pia assured.

Risa listened to her sister and just shrugged it off, maybe she really didn't know the woman, but she is really familiar.

"Tara na, okay na ko, punta na tayo nang makauwi na rin kasi anong oras na oh." Pia stood up and grabbed the plastic bags she is carrying earlier.

Risa chuckled before getting up, usually kasi maaga sila nags-shopping, hindi niya alam bakit natagalan sila sa mall na ito.

While they're walking of course they are chitchatting also, you know, sister things.

When they got to the National Bookstore, Pia led her to this section of books and handed her a book named "Never Again" by Leonor.

"Ris, basahin mo yan promise maiiyak ka sa mga nakasulat dyan and sobrang galing niya magsulat." Pia said while getting some books she will buy.

Risa just held the book in her hand while looking around, ayaw niya munang i-check ang libro, gusto niya basahin sa bahay na niya.

After a few minutes, Pia ran to her with 5 books in her hands, smiling like a kid.

"Tapos na ko, yan lang bibilhin mo?" Pia asked, noticing the book she recommended in Risa's hand.

"Yes, puro kabastusan na nandito eh, baka naman SPG ito Pia ah? Sasapakin talaga kita." Risa warned.