my leni, my leonor (+18)

Disclaimer: This is just for fun, satirical, walang katotohanan at hindi po namin siniseryoso ang mga ito, joke lang po ito at pangkasiyahan lang.

If you're not comfortable, you can skip bestie, may SPG kasi medyo.

---------------------

"Flowers for you, my Pangga." Risa said sweetly as she put the flowers on the coffee table where Leni is working.

"T-Thank you Risa, but you shouldn't have--" Risa cut Leni off.

"Diba sabi ko sayo liligawan kita uli? Diba yun yung sabi ko sayo noon? Kaya sige na please, tanggapin mo na." Risa put her hand onto top of Leni's hand but the shorter woman pulled her hand away causing Risa to smile painfully.

I'm so sorry my Leni, I didn't mean to, I can wait for you to fully take me back, no matter how long. I'm really sorry.

Risa fucked up, yes, she did and she's guilty about it. Leni forgave her, she let her stay and all but she felt like the shorter woman is still so distant from her.

Of course, she understands Leni, she knew how much pain she caused to her dear love and she's willing to make it all right for her.

"Pwede ako tumabi sayo?" She asked, Leni glanced at her then nodded.

Risa sat beside her before peeking to see what Leni is doing, she's working on some paperworks. The shorter woman looks attractive with those glasses and Risa can't help but to stare at her side view profile.

Leni can feel Risa's eyes piercing through her soul so she shrugged it off by breaking their silence, "Anong gusto mo for dinner?" She asked, still not looking at Risa.

Risa still staring, she answered, "Ikaw...."

Leni stopped, she froze but still she didn't take a look at Risa, she knew the other woman was just joking.

"Yung maayos na sagot Risa....." She uttered, her focus is still on the screen of her laptop.

She stopped pressing the keys of her keyboard laptop when she felt the taller woman's hot breath on her neck.

"Ikaw nga......"

She finally decided to turned her head only for Risa to capture her lips, the taller woman put her hands on Leni's hips, trying to turn her body on her so she could kiss her firmly.

Leni gave in, she's don't want to admit it but she missed Risa's lips, her touch and just all about her. She love Risa but what she did truly broke her heart, a part of her wanted to push her away but there's also a part of her that wants her to just let her guard down.

Risa slowly laid her down on the couch, her hands are on Leni's sides, how she missed Leni and this, she missed her Leonor, her angel who is always there for her.

She trailed her kisses on Leni's jaw to her neck, she smiled against her skin when she heard Leni let out a soft moan.

Lumalambot na siya, bumigay kana Leni please.....

"Hmmm Risa....." She moaned and Risa hearing that only worked her up more, sucking Leni's skin, making sure she will leave a mark.

She took off Leni's top before throwing it somewhere in the living room, she got back down to claim her lips again, whimpers and faint moans from the shorter woman making Risa's orbs go dark.

She put her lips on her chest before sucking the skin, licking and kissing it after then just repeat. She felt Leni's warm palms on her shoulders, her fingers gripping her shoulder blades while biting down on her bottom lip.

That's the most beautiful thing she has ever seen, Leni is indeed, the most beautiful woman she'd ever met. The way she parted her lips and closed her eyes drives her crazy.

"I will never cheat on you again...." She whispered and was about to pressed her lips on Leni's again but she got surprised when the shorter woman pushed her away.

She instantly looked at Leni who sat up while covering herself, she's trembling while tears are quivering on the corner of Leni's eyes.

Her heart sank to her stomach, she looked traumatized and she's avoiding Risa's eyes.

"What's wrong, Pangga--" She was about to hold her hand when Leni's stood up.

"P-Please leave me alone Risa..." The shorter woman rushed in their bedroom, Risa tried to ran after her but she quickly locked the door.

For Leni, she got scared, hearing those words making it harder for her to breathe, she's holding her own hands tightly, almost breaking her fingers as she sobbed quietly, she's sitting on the floor with her knees are up to her chest.

"Pangga, I'm so sorry baby, please come out let's talk it out..." She heard Risa said on the other side of the door.

"P-Please leave me alone for a while Risa....." Her voice cracked but she swears she tried to make it sound like she's okay.

"No, I won't, you might do something to yourself, please Leni come out, I'm so sorry if I crossed my limit. Come out baby I'm worried...." Saying Risa is scared is an understatement, she wants to break the door but she's afraid that will only make Leni more scared.

Fuck what did I do? Why did I ever cheated on her? This is all my fault...

---------------------

Sorry ngayon lang ako nakapag-update, ang sabaw kasi ng utak ko these past few days hehehehehe, anyways, I hope you're doing well and I love you!

Risa Hontiveros x Leni Robredo One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें