for the first time

Disclaimer: This is just for fun, satirical, walang katotohanan at hindi po namin siniseryoso ang mga ito, joke lang po ito at pangkasiyahan lang.

-----------------------

Risa can't pinpoint what she's feeling, seeing Leni again is definitely so hard for her, after that incident happened she never got the chance to see or to talk to her love again and it always crashes her inside.

But tonight, it's different, Leni is here. She's here and seeing her beautiful face again feels like gripping her heart by force.

It was Risa who's in fault, she told the shorter woman how she just played with her body and didn't really feel any ounces of love towards her, she was surprised when Leni calmly accepted the situation and decided to have a peaceful but painful break up.

Or if you can call it as that.

But after that 'break up' Risa can't fall asleep, she kept thinking about Leni and sometimes, dreamed about her. It's so hard for her to erase whatever feeling she has for the woman, it's too late.

"Senator Risa, hello? Mukhang pagod ka ata." Risa woke up from reality when she heard Leni's soothing voice calling for her.

The shorter woman is in her house, she was just supposed to give some bottles of wine but Risa decided to let her in to drink also.

Risa thought it will be okay, that she will be okay.

But sometimes, things don't go in your way.

That expressive eyes, heart-shaped lips, soothing voice and that silky and healthy hair, she just wanted to grab her face and kiss her.

It feels like seeing her for the first time again.

"Hindi naman, dito kana matulog gabi narin kasi." Risa offered but Leni declined.

"Ay, hindi na baka makaistorbo pa ako sayo eh." Leni finished her glass of wine before standing up, she was about to get her bag when Risa caught her wrist.

"Please, stay....." Risa didn't know where that bravery came from, maybe it's because of the wine but regardless, she's glad that she suddenly got that certain courage to ask Leni to stay.

Just this night, please Lord Above. Let me have her again.

"Okay, if you insist." Leni sat back down on the stool before placing her bag on the top of the counter.

They were in a comfortable silence for awhile, Leni was eating the cheetos puffs that was infront of her when Risa stepped up the game.

She held Leni's hand, she felt the woman flinched at the sudden contact but she didn't budge. She's already tipsy but Leni's beautiful face is still clear for her.

She plays with Leni's fingers and palm with her left hand and she holds her glass on the right, Leni is still eating the snack but she didn't pay attention to Risa until she spoke.

"Why did I even asked you to break up? To get away from me?" Risa asked, she's looking at Leni's hand, playing and tracing random patterns on it.

Leni didn't respond, she knew the taller woman is already drunk, she wanted to leave but somehow, she wanted to hear what Risa is talking about.

"I love you with all my heart, asking you for that break up was so foolish. It was never in my plan and being away from you is like punishing myself. I hate it." Risa continued, Leni just listens.

"I planned to keep you to myself forever but why did I even lied to you? You didn't deserved to be lied to and you definitely don't deserve a liar but do I want you to go to another person? No. Do I love you so much? Yes. But did ever made you feel like you're important? No." Risa drank the wine in her glass before holding Leni's hand with both of her hands, not wanting Leni to leave.

"I want to change Leni, I want to change for you, love." Risa whispered, loud enough for Leni to hear.

Tears streaming down on Leni's face and when Risa noticed it, she rushed on Leni's side before wiping the tears off gently.

"Umiiyak ka nanaman, doon lang ba talaga ako magaling? Ang paiyakin ka?" The taller woman shifted her position Infront of Leni whose tears are still racing.

She stroke the shorter woman's hair before wiping her tears again, she sent her a small smile before kissing her cheek.

"Tahan na Pangga, please wag kanang umiyak." Risa's voice cracked, seeing Leni crying because of her again just breaks her heart in a million pieces.

"Risa, ano ba talagang gusto mong mangyari?" Leni finally spoke, and the question, her voice made Risa flinched.

"I want you back, please let me prove myself to you again. I'm serious this time." Risa almost kneel, fuck everything, she wants Leni back and there's no way she's going to stop herself from asking over and over again.

Leni stayed silent, she looks down at her feet before looking back up again at Risa.

"I'll think about it." She shortly answered.

For Leni, she really don't understand herself either, ever since they broke up and didn't see or talk to each other anymore, she got busy with her work that she honestly didn't noticed that her love for Risa was subsiding.

For now, all she knows is that, Risa still loves her.

The taller woman smiled before hugging Leni, wrapping her in a tight embrace, "I'll wait for you even if it means to wait for a lifetime."

She is very determine now, all she had to do is to prove herself that she is serious and maybe Leni take her back.

"I know you still can't say it but I love you, please always remember that I'm always here now and you're my top priority." Risa whispered, stroking the shorter woman's silky hair again.

Leni smiled, "Thank you, Risa."

Risa broke the hug before pushing the cheetos puff on Leni again, encouraging her to finish it
"Go on, finish that na para makatulog na tayo." Risa said before tucking a strand of hair behind Leni's ear.

Leni gave her a smile before eating them again.

Somehow, Risa felt relieved that she finally confessed everything to Leni, she can now finally live and love the shorter woman in peace.

--------------------------

Hello, I just want to say na congratulations kay Ate Jill! And, requests are now opened. I love you and please be safe always, thank you so much.