spaghetti

Disclaimer: This is just for fun, satirical, walang katotohanan at hindi po namin siniseryoso ang mga ito, joke lang po ito at pangkasiyahan lang.

---------------------------

"Give me kisses please?" Risa made a kissy face towards Leni, the shorter woman gave her a smile before pecking her lips.

They're in the kitchen, cooking spaghetti because Risa is craving for it but she was craving for Leni's lips more. She didn't know if she's just really in love with her or she is just getting extra today.

"Nope, I don't want a peck!" Risa whined, as soon as Leni put the pasta to boil, Risa picked her up and sat her on the counter.

"I want a long, sloppy kiss, can you give me that please?" Risa pleaded between kisses, Leni just giggled, trying to shove Risa's arms away in the process.

"Nope babe, we have to watch this pasta because you don't want it to be soggy, right?" Leni was about to hop down the counter when Risa gripped her hips.

"If I can't have that kiss then...." Risa turned off the stove causing the shorter woman's eyes to go wide.

"I don't want that spaghetti anymore." Risa stares at Leni's face as if saying that she should give her what she wants.

"Risa, you're like a spoiled child." Leni avowed, looking Risa right in the eye but the taller woman won't budge.

"Yeah, now give me that kiss." Risa pulled Leni closer to the edge of the counter by the waist, asserting dominance.

"No Ana Theresia Hontiveros, it's either you're going to let me cook that pasta or you're going to sleep in the living room for 3 days." Leni said, she thought that could make Risa let go but boy, she was wrong.

The taller woman just gave her a smirk before she spoke. "You're going to give me that kiss or I'm not going to make you walk for 2 weeks. Choose wisely, baby."

Leni rolled her eyes in response, this woman's mind is so into sex these days.

"You know what Risa? Go make this food yourself, I'm done with you." Leni successfully hopped down the countertop before sprinting in their bedroom, locking the door.

Risa ran after her but she was too slow to keep up so she got to stay outside.

"Mahal, joke lang naman eh...." Risa knocked on the door.

"Bahala ka dyan Theresia, utak mo, mapa-meeting, mapa-kain sa labas, sa banyo, sa kusina, sa kotse, sa sala- kahit nasa gitna tayo ng byahe yung utak mo kung ano-ano iniisip." Leni replied, Risa pouted while twisting the doorknob as if it would open if she does that repeatedly.

"Hala love, joke lang naman eh, sige hindi na talaga, lutuan mo na ko please?" Risa pleaded, knocking on the door while twisting the doorknob.

"Eh kung ikaw kaya lutuin ko?" Leni asked sarcastically.

"Tapos kakainin mo? hehehe...."

"Ana Theresia!!!!"

----------------------

Hello mhie, heto some fluff muna para maka-recover kayo sa last update HAHAHAHAHA love you!