Chapter 18: Choosing A Team Name

Start from the beginning

Then she looked down at the bucket, which Lancer had brought with him. "... what the hell is up with the bucket, though? " She asked while slightly kicking it. "It's to put the blood in. Yeah, I'm not, uh, suppose to make a mess. Anyway, thanks for your feedback! I'm feeling really scary!" Susie reluctantly smiled back at him. "ummm, no problem, I guess. Haha.... so are your guys gonna attack us, or..." She trailed off.

Lancer jumped, as if he just remembered. "... Oh! Yeah!... I was so excited I forgot to bring any guys." He admitted and I chuckled. 'Lancer, you are too adorable, never change...'

"But NEXT TIME, it'll be the END for--" Lancer stopped in mid sentence, as of he realized something. "Hey, I've just been calling you guys clowns... Does your team have an official name or something?" The four of us looked at each other. I raised my fingers to my chin in thought. "Huh, I guess we don't have one..." Ralsei was really excited about this. "Oh, we should come up with a name!" He clapped but Susie groaned, clearly against the idea. "No we shouldn't."

"Then it's decided! Everyone puts a name in the bucket!" We all shrugged our shoulders before doing as he said. We each got a piece of paper, we wrote a team name on it, folded it and put it in the bucket. Once we were all done, the young spade shook the bucket, mixing the papers inside." Alright, blue person, you can choose. Since you look like you don't care." I nearly snorted at Lancer's comment, earning a playfully glare from Kris. I could feel myself getting warm again. 'Holy stars, does he have that much of an effect on me? With just one look!?!'

Kris rolled his eyes and walked up to the blue bucket, kneeling down to it. He dug his hand inside and pulled out a random piece of paper. He opened it up. His eyebrows knitted in confusion as he read it outloud. "The legendary heroes : the herald of fun and friendship..." My gaze immediately went to Ralsei as his face lit up. "Oh, oh! That's mine!" I quietly laughed. "Who would have guessed?" I mumbled sarcastically under my breath but Ralsei heard it. "Oh come on, I think it's the perfect name... Because we're all friends: That like to have a lot of fun." He shyly explained, playing around with his fingers.

Before I could say anything, Susie started talking. "Okay, first... jeez, that's a mouthfull, dude. Second, what are the enemies gonna think? That we're gonna be buddies with 'em?"
'Uhh, yeah? Some of us are not really here to make foes for life.' "Even though I don't agree at the second part. I have to admit that the name is quite long." I said carefully, putting a hand on my friend's shoulder. Then, Susie started rambling again. "Let's change it to something short! INTIMIDATING! Something punshy! Something badass!"

"... Like what?" Ralsei asked. "Well, uh... Y'know for starters.... How about... just... uh..." She stumbled over her words, not coming up with a name right off the bat. 'I don't even wanna know what she wrote on her paper...' Comming up with nothing else, Susie slowly answered. "uhm, 'the  fun gang'? Ya know, just, uh, concentrating in the 'fun' part....?" I couldn't help but laugh, clapping my hands in a mocking applause. "Wow, that's very intimidating, Susie. Good pick!" I teased and she turned to me with an angry growl on her face. "Shut it!" I continued laughing my butt off, not noticing Kris's content look directed at me. Susie rambled on with insults and curses but got interrupted by Lancer's happy cheer. "It's perfect!!! Well, see ya, Fun gang! I've got to Osmose my afternoon milk!" Lancer laughed as he grabbed the bucket and ran away with it, yelling "Bye, purple girl!" over his shoulder.

We looked after him and after a while I elbowed Susie. "Damn, looks like you have a fan.~" Ralsei and Kris had to hold in a chuckle. "What!? I do not!" Susie claimed defensively. "Oh really?~" I opened my hand and snapped my fingers, creating a very small version of Lancer in the palm of my hand. As soon as mini Lancer saw Susie, his eyes lit up and he began to jump excited up and down in my palm. "Oh my gosh! Susie! You're so cool and scary! I want to be just like you!" He ranted on and on at the obviously flustered Susie. She was swearing and blushing in embarrassment. "S-Stop it with that cloud thingy already!! Jeez!!" She said as she tried to shoo mini Lancer away but I held him out of her reach. "Oh come on Susie. You can't tell me you didn't enjoy that.~ Having someone look up to you...~" I held Mini Lancer into her face once more and he made a cute smile with his tounge sticking out.

Susie looked down at mini Lancer for a moment, seeming to think about it before she shook her head, grabbed mini Lancer from my hand and threw him over her shoulder

Susie looked down at mini Lancer for a moment, seeming to think about it before she shook her head, grabbed mini Lancer from my hand and threw him over her shoulder. Mini Lancer shouting "Weeeee!!" in glee as he went flying. I rolled my eyes and let him disappear with a snap of my fingers before he hit the ground. "I do not care if that talking marshmallow looks up to me or not! That twerp can make a f*cking shrine and I would not care, is that clear!?"

"Crystal.~" I said, still with a smirk on my face. "A-And wipe that smirk off your face!!!" She growled, storming off ahead of us. Kris, Ralsei and I looked at each other before we all burst out laughing.

~To be continued~

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

So, the fun gang, we are!?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm curious, what would you have named the group if you had a choice in the game?

Can't wait to here them.

Also, Happy pride month everybody!
I wish you all only the best!!!
Be who you are because that you, is the best version of you.
Lot's of love to all of you!
(っ*´∀`* )っ

Anyway, Bye!

❤️Love you all❤️