Part 10

No Ones POV

"I can't believe she did that

"I can't believe she did that." Seulgi said, all 9 (Jisoo, Lisa, jeongyeon, Seulgi, Wendy, Tzuyu, Dahyun, Gyuri, Chaeyoung) are in Jisoo's mansion, they're gathered to talk about the happenings in their lives, they are all seated on Jisoo's dining table.

" Seulgi said, all 9 (Jisoo, Lisa, jeongyeon, Seulgi, Wendy, Tzuyu, Dahyun, Gyuri, Chaeyoung) are in Jisoo's mansion, they're gathered to talk about the happenings in their lives, they are all seated on Jisoo's dining table

"Maybe she was forced to do it." Lisa raised her hand. "No, she literally said that she's dating someone." Jeongyeon said. "Why don't I talk to her? I mean, I'm her boss." Jisoo suggested. "You don't have to do that unnie." Jeongyeon smiled. "You guys have been together since highschool, cheating is not a option at this point and I agree with Lisa, maybe she's forced to do all those stuff." Seulgi demanded.

"But who will force her?" Jeongyeon asked. "There's only one person who despise Nayeon the most." Wendy said. "Who?" Jeongyeon curiously asked. "Your dad." Gyuri blurted out. "My dad?" Jeongyeon asked in disbelief. "Right! Remember when he tried to separate you guys by offering Nayeon unnie money?" Chaeyoung asked. "Why would dad do that?" Jeongyeon asks.

"Maybe he still doesn't want Nayeon for you." Tzuyu wondered. "I thought he's starting to like her." Jeongyeon looks down. "You thought but, who knows what your dad is up to." Wendy shrugs. "What are you still doing here? Go and get your girl, talk to her." Jisoo shooed, Jeongyeon smiled before leaving.

"How about you, how's your relationship with Irene?" Jisoo asked to Seulgi. "We're good, we are now trying to make little Seulgi and little Irene." Seulgi smiled contentedly. "How about you?" Jisoo asked pointing at Dahyun. "What about me?" She asked pointing at herself. "How's life with that idol you're trying to sign in my entertainment?" Jisoo asked. "We're good, I treat her lunch everyday and dinner every weekends." Dahyun smiled. "Tell her that the contract signing is on Monday, I already announced it." Jisoo smiled. "Thank you unnie!" Dahyun ran to hug her sister.

"Anything for my sister." Jisoo smiled hugging her sister back. "How about you and your fuck buddy, Chaeyoung?" Jisoo asked after Dahyun got back to her seat. "How many times do I have to tell you that she's not my fuck buddy anymore!?" Chaeyoung asked in disbelief. "But you love her, why let her go?" Jisoo asked drinking her wine. "I know that I'm dumb for not running after she left that night, I just thought that she will need more time." Chaeyoung looks down. "I called her, she'll be here any minute now." Jisoo calmly said before stuffing her mouth with chicken.

"How did you even get her number?" Chaeyoung asked. "Just talk to her once she arrived." Jisoo smiled, after that someone rang the doorbell. "Go get it, it's her." Jisoo said. "I-" Chaeyoung was about to say something. "Just go." Jisoo firmly said, Chaeyoung hurriedly complies. "So now, how's your cuisine?" Jisoo turned to Gyuri. "It's doing great, I'm actually going to a kindergarten school on monday to bring free food for the children and teachers." Gyuri proudly smiles. "That's good to hear." Jisoo smiled.

"How about you, how's my sister doing on your dance practices?" Jisoo asked to Lisa. "She's a bit stiff but, I know that we can work on it on time." Lisa smiled. "Anything you want to complain?" Jisoo asked. "None, just that one week off." Lisa smiled. "You can after your work with Winter." Jisoo coldly said. "How's the firm?" Jisoo asked to Wendy. "Good. Is that Joy girl still up for a blind date?" She asked. "Yeah. I'll set you guys up for a date." Jisoo smiled. "Thanks." Wendy smiled.

"How's your relationship with Sana?" Jisoo asked to Tzuyu. "We're happier than ever. Good thing her mom finally stopped pairing Sana with some creepy dudes, I gave her 5 billion to shut her mouth." Tzuyu said taking a sip of her wine. "That's the spirit." Seulgi chuckled. "It's a small thing." Tzuyu shrugs. "It is but, be careful because you don't know where her mother is going to use that money for." Jisoo reminds. "I know and I promise you, she would never even think about doing something." Tzuyu smirked.

Jeongyeon's POV

"What the fuck, dad!?" I asked as soon as I saw my dad gave Nayeon a big slap, I just entered our house and this is what welcomed me. "It's alright Jeong." Nayeon flash me a weak smile. "I just found out that you force Nayeon to cheat on me! Is that how desperate you are for that money you will get if I marry somi!?" I asked in disbelief. "If yes then I will give you triple of that amount just so you can leave Nayeon alone." I firmly said.

"It's bigger than you thought Jeongyeon." My dad said. "My relationship with Nayeon cannot be exchanged for a fucking money! My happiness, my home, my Nayeon is more than enough to fullfil all my worries and sadness! She's there for me for almost half of my life and I don't know what to do without her for she is my happiness!" I shouted on top of my lungs.

"Jeongyeon." Nayeon looks at me with a teary eyes, I hugged her. "I'm going to kill her if you don't stop your childishness." My dad suddenly pulled out a gun then pointed it to Nayeon's head. "You! Let go of my daughter or I'll kill her." My dad said pointing the gun at me. "It's just money dad, stop this!" I said. "Let go!" My father said to Nayeon, Nayeon didn't hesitate to let go of me. "You're not my daughter, I don't have a daughter that is immortal." He said, I know what he's defining to, my private part. "I'm sorry baby, I have to let you go." Nayeon cried out. "It's alright I'm going to fix this." I assured her.

"Just die!" My father said and after that a gunshot was heard. "Nayeon!" I catch her body from falling. "I knew it." She smiled. "Hold on my love." I cried out before gathering all my strength to bring her to my car, leaving my dad that's now shaking in fear. Nayeon got shot on her right shoulder, I carried her fragile body to the emergency room. I brought her here in Irene unnie's hospital, I know that they will prioritize her here. "Unnie!" I called as I saw Irene unnie. "Oh! Jeongyeon, what happened?" She asked pointing at Nayeon. "I'll explain it later unnie, right now my girlfriend's life is in danger." I panicked before putting her on the bed.

"Don't worry, I'm here to do my best as a doctor and a friend." She said. "Thank you unnie." I smiled in relief. "I'll take her from here." She smiled after that the nurses took Nayeon. "Call my wife, tell her to accompany Jeongyeon." Irene unnie said to her assistant. "Yes ma'am." Her assistant said before dialing Seulgi unnie. "I'll get going now Jeongyeon, relax. I'm going to do my best cause you guys haven't marry each other yet." She said, I chuckled a little. "Thank you so much for prioritizing my girlfriend unnie." I said. "No prob." She winked before going inside.