Part 2

Ryujin's POV

"Hey Rina!" I greeted Karina as soon as I enter Her car. "H-E-Y!" She waves back. "Do you think we'll be able to get in?" I asked. "I don't know." She shrugs before She starts driving. After 30 minutes we arrived at the company of the most famous entertainment here in Korea. "I'm so nervous." I rub my palms together, Karina and I are now waiting for our turn to get interviewed. "Aigoo! That's unusual!" Karina shakes Her head making me chuckle.

"Shin Ryujin?" A tall blond girl called making me raise my hand. "You're next." She said, I just nodded and took deep breaths. "You can do this Ryu, fighting!" Karina did a fighting sign which made me smile. "Thank you Rina!" I said before pulling Her in for a quick hug then stood up to walk to the girl, She smiled before letting me in.

"Name?" The girl with the bangs asked, I think She's Ms. Lisa because that was the name on Her desk. "Shin Ryujin." I answered. "Age?" Ms. Lisa asked. "23." I smiled a little. "What do you think you can do for our artist?" Ms. Jisoo asked, that was the name on Her table and She's seated on the middle, is She the owner of this Entertainment? "I will do anything for them, I will try to always make them feel safe." I confidently answered.

"Great, you will meet the artist that you will manage tomorrow, don't be late." Ms. Seulgi firmly said, I smiled before bowing and thanking them. I left there before going back to Karina with a big smile on my face. "I got in!" I squealed making Her cover Her agape mouth in shock. "That's great!" She said. "Yeah- I'm so happy right now, I will treat you for dinner." I winked. "Chikin!" She squealed. "Yoo Jimin?" The girl called which made Karina to look at Her.

"You're next." She said, Karina nodded before following Her. I waited outside for Her and after sometime She got out with a frown making me curious, did She not got in? "What's with the frown?" I asked. "Because..." She stopped. "Because?" I impatiently asked. "Because, I also got in!" She said which made me feel so happy, I was so proud of my bestfriend.

Rosè POV

I'm now seating here, waiting for my blind date. I was hoping Jisoo is my blind date, I have a crush on Her. "Ugh- Hey, sorry I'm late." A girl sat across my seat. "Wendy." I mumbled under my breath. "Hello, are you my date for tonight?" I asked as I lightly look around to find for any signs of Jisoo.

"Yes, but that's because your real date is late." She said. "Who?" I asked. "Well it's not a blind date anymore if I tell you." She said which made me chuckle. "Right." I mumbled, Her phone suddenly chimes. "Oh- that's my cue, She's here." She said, I smiled before waving at Her. "Hey, sorry I'm late." Said Ms. Kim which made me shock. "Ms. Kim?" I asked with my eyes widen. "Aish! Those gays." Ms. Kim scratched Her nape making me chuckle, She looks so cute. 

"I'm sorry Ms. Park, those gays just doesn't have anything to do that's why they're doing this." She smiled awkwardly. "No it's fine madam." I smiled. "Anyway, what do you want to eat?" She asked making me smile. We ordered our food and ate, we talked about a few things before She drove me to my house. "Thank you for tonight Jisoo." I smiled, She told me to just call Her Jisoo if we're not in the office. "It's nice to get to know you more Rose." She said which made me blush.

It went silent when She suddenly said. "Let's go out every weekends." I was shock by Her invitation but I was mostly happy. "Sure." I smiled. "That's great then." She smiled back. "See you tomorrow Chaeyoung." She winked at me making me blush even more if that is even possible. "See you." I waived to Her before She got in Her car. 

Karina's POV

"Yah! Ryujin give me back my chicken!" I shouted from the kitchen as Ryujin took my chicken and ran away. "Blehh!" She stuck Her tongue out. "Yah! I will choke you to death once I caught you!" I said before running after Her, we ran for God knows how long. I was exhausted and was panting, Ryujin is also catching Her breath and this made me smirk. "Ah! You took my chicken." I grasped Her collar. "I'm sorry." She said with a puppy eyes which softened me. "Aish!" I release my grasp on Her collar before going back to the kitchen.

She followed me before putting my chicken on my plate. "How about we go to sleep? It's already late." She said. "I'll just wash the dishes." I said before putting a chicken on my mouth then bring the dishes to the sink. "I'm sorry." Ryujin snake Her arms around my waist which send shivers down my spine. "I'm sorry for taking your chicken, I just want to tease you." She apologies. "It's fine go up and clean up so we can sleep." I said as She just nodded before going upstairs. 

I like Her.