Part 4

Seulgi's POV

"Honey! I'm home!" I shouted after entering our house

"Honey! I'm home!" I shouted after entering our house. "Welcome home honey!" Irene welcomed me with a tight hug. "I missed you my baby bear." She whines making me chuckle. "Mee too baby." I buried my face on the crook of her neck. "How's your day?" She asked. "Good." I smiled at her. "I want something." She looked directly into my eyes.

"What is it that my baby wants, hmm?" I asked as the two of us walks towards our living room. "I want to have a baby." She said as soon as the two of us sat on our couch, I choked as soon as I heard her said that. "Are you alright? Here drink some water." She said giving me a glass of water that was placed on the table.

"I've been thinking about it babe, I think it's finally time for us to have a baby." She said. I've been waiting for her to finally be ready to have a baby because after our marriage she rarely talked about having a baby so I thought that she's not ready yet, now I'm so happy that she wants to have a baby. I've been wanting to have a baby ever since we got married. "Are you serious babe!?" I asked as she just nodded eagerly at me. "OMG! I'm so happy babe!" I said before kissing her all over her face which made her chuckle. "I love you Irene!" I said with the biggest smile ever. "I love you too Seulgi." She said smiling back to me.

Dicks only

Seulgi > Irene's wife

Jisoo > Rude ass CEO

Jeongyeon > Ostrich of the year

Dahyun > Dirty tofu

Wendy > It's Wednesday

Chaeyoung > Cutie of the group

Gyuri > Single dick

Lisa > Dumb ass

Irene's wife:
Guyss!
I have an announcement!

Rude ass CEO:
What is it?

Ostrich of the year:
Yeah!
Just get right to the point bro🙄

Dirty tofu:
Did you and Irene unnie fuck?

Tallest:
Wtf dahyun?

Dirty tofu:
I'm just curious
You know?

It's wednesday:
What's the announcement?

Cutie of the group:
Soooo?

Single dick:
I'm curious🧐