Part 9

Chaeyoung's POV

"Yow! Wassup?" Jeongyeon asked after entering my office. "I can't find her." I sighed. "Who?" Jeongyeon stared at me. "Mina." I answered. "You mean you ex fuck buddy?" Jeongyeon sarcastically said. "It's been 3 days unnie." I said. "Maybe she's just busy, you know- idol stuffs." Jeongyeon shrugged. "Maybe she went on the places you guys have sex." She said.

"Why would she do that?" I asked. "I don't know- maybe to reminisce those times you made her feel good?" Jeongyeon shrugs. "That's absurd but, you have a point?" I said resting my chin on my palms. "So where do you guys have sex more often?" Jeongyeon asked taking out my sticky notes and pen.

"You're literally going to write it down?" I asked. "Yeah." She sarcastically said while rolling her eyes. "That- you're going to need a bigger paper." I said, she laughed. "Why are you laughing?" I asked. "Are you guys really fuck buddies or travel buddies?" She asked. "We don't actually travel and fuck I just happened to have sex with her in one of my farms." I said, this is embarrassing.

"Where!?" She asked in disbelief. "Have you forgot that I have a penthouse in each one of my farms?" I asked. "Oh- I thought you guys did it somewhere else." She said looking down. "Like the bushes?" I asked. "Did you?" She asked. "A bit before going to my penthouse." I chuckled.

"What the actual fuck?" Her eyes widened. "Well you should try it out with your girlfriend- it's itchy though." I remind. "Why would you guys have sex in the bushes?" She asked. "Lust." I shrugged. "You mean you guys suddenly feel the need of fucking each other in the middle of the bushes?" She asked in disbelief. "Yup." I said with a small smile. "You're unbelievable." She said. "I know but, it's real." I reminded her.

"I should just go, I need to fetch my girlfriend." She stood up. "She arrives today?" I asked. "Yep! After 3 months of not being able to see and feel her she's finally back from LA, I just hope she's not with some kind of rich old foreigner." She said. "Is she going to have a comeback?" I asked. "I don't know, maybe?" She shrugs.

"Jisoo unnie will be happy because one of her best artist is finally back!" I squealed. "Can't deny that Nayeon is one of the best." She smiled. "I know right! Anyways, you go now while I try to figure out where I can find Mina." I said. "Yeah, see you later! Good luck!" She said before leaving.

Idol
Im Nayeon

26 years old5'4Jeongyeon's girlfriendArtist under 4K entertainment

26 years old
5'4
Jeongyeon's girlfriend
Artist under 4K entertainment

Jeongyeon's POV

"Welcome back, baby!" I welcomed as soon as she entered my car, she rode one of Tzuyu's private planes from LA to Korea

"Welcome back, baby!" I welcomed as soon as she entered my car, she rode one of Tzuyu's private planes from LA to Korea. "Shut up, I'm not in the mood to talk to you right now." She coldly said. "Jet lag?" I asked. "Just take us home." She said in a irritated tone, what did I do wrong?

•••

"Let me help you with that

"Let me help you with that." I said reaching for her luggage, her other stuff will be delivered here tomorrow. "I don't need your help." She coldly said. "What's wrong?" I softly asked. "Nothing's wrong, open the door so I can finally sleep." She said rolling her eyes, what did LA do to my Nayeon? "Welcome home! Do you want to eat something?" I asked after opening the door.

"I just need to sleep." She said pushing me aside then enter our house. "Do you want cuddles?" I asked. "I'm fine." She said before heading to our room. "What's wrong with her?" I asked to myself. "Oh- I know, I'm going to make her something delicious." I cheerfully said before going to our kitchen.

•••

•••

I just finished cooking for my beautiful girlfriend now it's time to bring it to her. I was walking upstairs when I heard her talking to someone on the phone, I walked towards our room to hear their conversation. "I hate it here." She said. "I just want to go back there in LA." She added with a sigh. "I don't know, it's been months since you and I started dating." She said, WTF!? I felt a tear drop from my eyes as I shiver, she's dating someone else? I decided to shrug it off and fix my posture before knocking on the door. "Nayeon, baby?" I called before opening the door with a tray on my other hand.

"I brought you food." I smiled, she hurriedly turn off her phone after seeing me. "What are you doing here?" She asked. "I just brought the food that I cooked for you like what I always do whenever you comeback from a trip or a vacation." I said before putting the tray on the table. "And I have a question." I said slowly walking towards her. "What is it?" She asked. "Why are you so cold?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. "Don't act like you don't know." She said. "What do you mean?" I asked. "I know that you've been fucking girls in our bed." She said which shocked me.

"I would never do that, you know I wouldn't. Right baby?" I asked with a hopeful eyes. "And I know you wouldn't too." I smiled but, she already did. "Then what's with your post?" She asked. "It's a dare." I answered. "I don't believe you and I know for a fact that you slept with a girl that night." She confidently said. "Why are you so confident? It's not like you hired someone to seduce me, or did you?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. "So that you can accuse me in cheating to go back to LA and be with your so called boyfriend or whatever lover you have there, am I right?" I asked, she was stunned.

"You thought I didn't know?" I huffed. "But you know even if you do that I will still love you the way I did on the day I fell in love with you. I just know for a fact that I love you and nothing, not even you can change that." I said before turning my back to her. "I'll give you time to think of all the things that you've done, Nayeon." I said before leaving.