Part 8

No Ones POV

"That was nice." Mina stood up from the bed. "For how long are we going to keep this up?" A girl asked. "What's up?" Mina asked. "This 'fuck buddies' thingy?" The girl answered. "Why? Are you breaking the golden rule, Chaeyoung?" Mina asked as she crawled on top of the younger.

"What golden rule?" Chaeyoung asked. "Falling in love." Mina smirked. "I mean, isn't that where it's all gonna end?" Chaeyoung asked. "Oh- you thought that we're in love with each other?" Mina asked. "This thing we're doing is just for our own pleasure." Mina stood up before wearing her dress.

Idol
Myoui Mina

24 years old5'4Have a stepbrotherArtist under JYP entertainment

24 years old
5'4
Have a stepbrother
Artist under JYP entertainment

"Wait! Are you sure you're not in love with me?" Chaeyoung pulled the older by the wrist. "You're a nice person, beautiful and handsome at the same time, you have a big beast but, you and I are not for each other." Mina smiled. "Then we should stop this." Chaeyoung look down. "Stop what?" Mina asked.

"This 'fuck buddies' thingy." Chaeyoung answers. "Why?" Mina asked. "Cause everytime you leave breaks my heart and I don't want to hurt myself anymore. Maybe if we stop this my heart wont ache as much as it did with you." Chaeyoung stood up. "But-" Mina tried to protest. "You may leave now." Chaeyoung went to the bathroom leaving Mina.

•••

"Hey, what's with the long face girl?" Momo asked seating next to Mina, they're now inside Mina's penthouse. Mina called Momo, they're best friends and they auditioned together. "Nothing, it's just this Chaeyoung girl." Mina answered. "Your Fuck buddy?" Momo asked. "Well not anymore." Mina chuckled bitterly.

"Okay- so why do you seem so affected?" Momo asked. "It's not like you fell in love with her, right?" Momo asked, Mina just stayed quiet. "You did?" Momo asked. "For how long have you guys been fuck buddies again?" Momo asked. "About a year now?" Mina answered. "A year!?" Momo asked.

"Yeah." Mina looks down. " You must be really attached to this Chaeyoung girl." Momo wondered. "She broke the golden rule." Mina said. "And so did you." Momo huffed. "I'll eventually forget about her." Mina shrugged. "Yeah- good luck with that." Momo sarcastically said.

"Where are you going?" Mina asked as Momo stood up. "Dahyun." Momo simply answered. "Now who's Dahyun?" Mina asked. "Are you for real? Dahyun- one of the Kim sisters." Momo rolled her eyes. "And?" Mina asked. "She's my suitor, I guess?" Momo shrugged.

"You guess?" Mina asked in disbelief. "I mean, she said that she fell in love with me." Momo smiled. "Aish! Just go." Mina irritatingly said. "Yeah- see you and good luck forgetting that cutie." Momo said before leaving. "She's leaving already?" Sana asked, she just entered Mina's penthouse.

The three of them are best friends and they met Sana on the first day of their training. "Yeah- have she told you that she has a suitor?" Mina asked. "Oh- Dahyun, yeah... She also told me that Dahyun's helping her get in 4K entertainment." Sana shrugged seating next to Mina.

"That bitch wants the pleasure alone." Mina huffed. "Nope. She said that she'll try to convince Dahyun to get us in as well." Sana smiled. "But, she's all shy for now." Sana chuckled. "Good to know that she didn't forget about us." Mina smiled. "Of course! We're like sisters." Sana sarcastically said. "Now tell me, why did you call for me?" Sana asked. "Well, I think I'm in love with Chaeyoung." Mina confessed. "You mean your fuck buddy!?" Sana asked. "Well, not anymore she cut ties with me already." Mina looked down.

"She broke the rule too?" Sana asked. "Yep." Mina smiled bitterly. "Then why didn't you tell her about what you really feel?" Sana asked. "I was in denial, Sana." Mina frowned. "What if she finds another girl then?" Sana asked. "She wont, right?" Mina looked at her in fear. "I mean she can but, will she?" Sana asked, Mina suddenly stood up. "Where are you going?" Sana asked. "I'm so stupid, I should've told her earlier." Mina ruffles her hair. "Hey- don't mess yourself, why don't you try and talk to her tomorrow?" Sana asked. "I guess." Mina sat back.

•••

"Chaeyoung! Open the door!" Mina shouted while banging the younger's door. "Hey! Why are we even here?" Sana tried to stop her. "I need to tell her how I really feel." Mina said with a teary eyes. "Oh- hi, I'm afraid to-" A girl suddenly opens the door. "Where's Chaeyoung?" Mina furiously asked. "I was just about to say that she's sleeping." The girl said. "Somi?" Sana asked pointing at the girl. "You know me." Somi smiled. "Yeah, I'm Sana and this is Mina." Sana pointed at Mina. "So what is the black swan doing here?" Somi eyed Mina from head to toe.

Idol
Jeon Somi

23 years old5'6Chaeyoung's friendArtist under 4K entertainment

23 years old
5'6
Chaeyoung's friend
Artist under 4K entertainment

"I need to talk to Chaeyoung." Mina said with a straight face. "Well, I told you that she's sleeping." Somi smirked. "Look, I don't want to have a fight with you- so why don't you just let us in and let me talk to Chaeyoung?" Mina asked with a serious face. "Not gonna happen- especially because you're my rival." Somi huffed. "Rival?" Sana asked.

"Chaeyoung called me and she said wanted to forget about you." Somi gestured to Mina. "That's absurd." Mina burst out before pushing Somi aside then enter Chaeyoung's house. She hurriedly went to Chaeyoung's room seeing her, sleeping all so peacefully. "Hey-" Somi was about to protest. "Stay out of this." Sana pulled her downstairs.

Mina suddenly teared up, she sat next to Chaeyoung, admiring her features. "I broke the rule as well Chaeng-chaeng." Mina chuckled. "I hope that we can try again because I, really, really love you." Mina cried out. "I'm so sorry for not telling you this earlier, I'm afraid I guess." Mina huffed. "I gotta go now, we can talk about this tomorrow." Mina smiled before standing up. Chaeyoung is actually awake and is hearing all of that but, when she opened her eyes the beauty already left.

"Where are you going?" Somi asked to Chaeyoung. "I need to run after Mina." Chaeyoung answered. "But they already left." Somi reasoned out. "Look, I know that you like me Somi but, I love Mina, a lot." Chaeyoung explained. "I know. No need to slap me with it." Somi chuckled bitterly. "Be careful." Somi said before leaving. "Now where are you?" Chaeyoung asked to herself.