Part 7

(1 week later)

Karina's POV

Winter is preparing for her comeback and I helped her, the two of us are always together 24/7. "I missed you." I said, Ryujin and I decided to meet up before meeting our artist. "I missed you too Rina." She said after taking a sit across me. "Winter's preparing for her comeback, I'm sorry if I didn't have that much time for you." I said. "it's fine Rina, I understand. Lia is also preparing for her comeback." She said. "Are you in good terms with her?" I asked. "Yep! She's a great person." She said, I felt jealous.

"I have a small crush on her actually." She admitted, that hurts. "Oh! I think you guys look good together." I smiled bitterly. "It's just a small cru-" She got cut off when my phone suddenly rang. "It's Winter." I excused myself.

(Otp)

Karina
Hello?

Winter
I need you here.

Karina
I'm outside the company Winter

Winter
Just go here.

(Call ended)

"What's with her?" I asked to myself. "Hey, I need to go now Ryu." I said to Ryujin. "Alright, see you around Rina." She said, I smiled before leaving.

•••

"What do you need?" I asked to Winter, I just entered her office. "Did you forget?" She asked, I just looked at her in curiosity. "I'm going to be recording my songs today." She said in frustration. "Right! I'm sorry, I was distracted I met a friend earlier." I said looking down. "Make sure this will not happen again Miss yoo." She said before walking pass me, I just followed her towards the recording room.

In here, artists don't share one recording room, practice room and office, they will have their own in everything

In here, artists don't share one recording room, practice room and office, they will have their own in everything. After entering the recording room we greeted the staffs and the producers.

"It's nice to have you back Winter." One of the producers said. "I have to, Sam." Winter said before preparing to enter the recording area. "Let's discuss first." Sam said. "I know what to do Sam." Winter said before entering the record area. "As you wish." Sam mumbled.

The recording started and Winter's voice is so beautiful, I just sat there watching and listening to her. "Let's take a break." Sam said after that Winter got out and sat next to me, it's only the two of us now. "What's for lunch?" She asked. "Veggies, you need to eat healthy foods so you can be prepared for your comeback." I said, handing her, her food.

"Tomorrow you will work out and have a meeting with your father." I informed her. "Cancel my meeting with him." She said as she starts eating. "Why?" I asked. "My sister won't like it." She said as she munch on her food. "What do you mean?" I asked. "She despise our father." She answered. "But isn't this company from you father?" I asked. "Nope, this is all my sister's hard work." She said.