"To this day, the memory of losing a friend still pains me. But after their death, I discovered the concentrated magical properties of their blood. One of which could be used as fuel. But alas, the supply is limited and I have made no more further discoveries."

Hunter felt his stomach turn as he read those final phrases.

"Uncle- Uncle Belos won't- He can't possibly need Y/N for that reason." He denied.

"y-Y/N's blood?" He muttered

"The author of this book is insane!" Hunter let out a chuckle. Trying to convince himself yet paranoia filled his mind.

The Palisman chirped in response.

"Wait, blood!"

"That's it!" Hunter cheered.

"Kikimora is going to the knee tomorrow to collect some Titan's blood. If I get their first, uncle Belos won't need Y/N's help anymore. He'll free her and I could be useful again!"

"It's like hitting two birds with one stone! I'm a genius!" He exclaimed.

With this in mind, Hunter strategized a plan all night.

To go to Eclipse lake the next day, and bring back the blood of the Titan.

. . . . . . .

(The Next Day)

You awoke from what seemed like the longest nap you've ever had.

Your head felt heavy and your body was slightly sore.

"Ughh... I feel like I've been hit by a bus." You groan.

You touch your throbbing head and felt something weird growing out of it. More mushrooms?

"I hope these aren't permanent." You wished as you observed your head filled with mushrooms.

You walked over to the desk and saw a bowl of soup and a note.

__________

Saw you were sleeping so I left your soup here.
I cast a spell on it to keep it warm for a long time.
Best to let you rest.

Hunter also told me to leave some things for you.

Get well soon, kid.

-Steve ;>

PS: Sorry Hunter had to tie you up.
____________

"Aww, how thoughtful." You smiled. "I didn't know the scouts could be so nice."

You recall the events from the night before.

"Soup? Mushrooms on my head?"

"Oh right, I got sick last night."

Your eyes widen.

You press your hands against your cheeks as they turn warm and red.

"That means it wasn't a dream! I- I asked Hunter out!" You squealed with joy.

"Oh titan, I asked him out." You panic.

"AGhhhhhh" You groan.

Just after you ask him out, you get sick. He insisted on watching over you even when you told him to get some rest. Not to mention that he carried you all the way to your room, bridal style. Which was in your opinion, a little bit too much. Even for a drama queen like him.

You had no memory after that.

"Well, it could've been worse." You sighed.

Beside the soup and Steve's note was a box with a figure covered by a cloth.