Porcelain Dreams

Hello Everyone, Happy Pride Month! In honor of this month I give you this pic of Nadine x Rhonda on Valentines Day by a.arait on instagram.  Please do not screenshot or repost.  

Wow, It has been a while, hasn't it? I haven't forgotten about you or this story. Thank you to my new readers who are joining us on this wild ride, and so much love to those who've stuck around. I appreciate your comments, saves, and follows. I suggest you follow and favorite, so you can receive updates. I have some exciting plans for this story and plan to be more frequent than a year with updates. Stay patient with me and this story while I aim to provide quality chapters as well as quantity. And I am already done with chapter 8. I'm waiting to get feedback from my Beta, so I will be posting that one soon.

Trigger Warning: Blood, some descriptions that might be scary or unease in the beginning. Handle with care :)

___________________________________________________________

Helga opened her eyes and looked at the clock. Her blurred vision couldn't make out the time. She stood up to walk down the long hallway as she called out to her sister, "Olga,'' but no reply.

"Oh, there you are, Baby Sister." The older blonde said.

"What do you mean here I am? I was in the same spot that you left me." She said, rubbing her tired eyes.

"You're so cute." Olga pinched her baby sister's cheeks.

"Cut that out!" Helga slapped her sister's hand from her face.

"Okay" Olga said, going back to baking cookies.

"Olga, why are you baking cookies?' Helga yawned while rubbing her eyes.

"For you, Silly. These are your favorite."

"I don't want cookies." Helga protested.

"Of course you do." Olga smiled faintly.

"You're not listening to me!" Helga stomped her foot causing a crack in the kitchen floor. "What the-" she whispered.

"Yes, I am listening, silly." Olga said with a wild grin.

"You never listen to me." Helga kicked the air.

"Yes, I do." Olga said, turning back to the stove.

"Olga, why didn't you wake me? I told you I had a sleepover to go to."

"Don't worry about that now." Olga said, watching the cookies through the oven window.

"I missed my sleepover?" Helga said in frustration.

"That's okay." Olga said, still facing the stove.

"That's okay?" Helga said, crossing her arms.

"Of course, Silly. now you can spend more time with me." Olga said, never turning away from the stove.

"What?" Helga stomped and balled her fist trying to hold back saying something she might regret. The crack grew bigger and bigger in the kitchen floor making the small blonde lose her balance.

Olga turned to face Helga. "Are you okay, silly?" her voice became deeper and slower.

"What's wrong with your face?" Helga screamed.

"Nothing. It's perfect." Helga looked at Olga's face and body, which was Porcelain. "It's perfect. It's perfect. It's perfect." she repeated again and again as she glided backward out the room.

"Olga?!" Helga called out. Olga?!" She ran in the direction that her sister glided out of. "Olga?!" Helga stopped, feeling her feet were wet. She looked down and saw that she was standing in a puddle of dark water. She freaked out when she couldn't see her feet through the dark liquid.