The Prequel

Author's Note: Hello to all my lovely readers, I'm so glad you are still here. Enjoy! Please read the Author's Note on the bottom and Follow, Favorite, and Review 333

TW: Please let me know if you see any TWs that need to be added to this chapter and I will do so.

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Hey Arnold Characters, Doi!

____________________________________________________________

Helga leaned against her locker. School had been in session for two weeks and she hated every minute of it, especially this week which was the week of Valentine's day. Helga bit her lip and thought about the stupid teens who bought stupid roses for their stupid sweethearts. She leaned off her locker and stomped to class and as soon as she entered the room she was reminded that it was Thursday, and not just any Thursday, no it was two days before Valentine's day. She was reminded by the flower delivery team also known as Eugene and Sheena who delivered each rose with a song. She sighed as the pair delivered Rhonda Lloyd another rose, song, and dance. The pair went above and beyond with this delivery as Eugene leaped on a nearby desk and spun off losing his balance into Sheena's arms who slid across the floor to catch him. Out of breath said he was okay and handed Rhonda another rose. The princess had over a dozen roses on her desk from this morning alone. The duo let Rhonda have the basket they were carrying the roses in since most of them were for her anyway.

Helga walked over to the ravenette. "So Rhonda, who's going to be the lucky suitor?" She arched a brow.

"I don't know yet." Rhonda bit her lip and looked across the room to Nadine who was laughing with Brainy at their desk. "Who I'm waiting for hasn't sent a rose yet." She rolled her eyes.

"You either, Princess?" Helga crossed her arms over her chest.

Rhonda Gasp "Oh, Romeo hasn't sent Juliet a rose?" She teased.

"No" Helga leaned on Rhonda's desk.

"If you scowl any longer your face will get stuck like that." Rhonda waved the rose she was smelling.

"Whatever." Helga sucked her teeth.

'Well, I for one, am not going to wait until Valentine's day to be asked out." Rhonda lowers a brow.

"Alright Princess" She arched a brow. "So, you're going to ask them out?" She gave a proud smile.

"No, way." Rhonda tossed her hair over her shoulder, "I don't do the asking." She stood up and placed her hand on her hip, "as you can see I get asked." She gestured to the roses on the table. "I just have to put on the charm that's all."

Helga snickered, "Good luck, snobby beauty." She teased.

"Whatever Pataki." She smirked. "Don't need it." Rhonda sat back down as the bell rang.

Helga sat at her desk, took out a notebook and pencil to write a poem. She was interrupted by her beloved who walked in, called her name and waved before sitting at his desk in front of her. She watched the back of her boyfriend's wide head. She thought, how could a head so wide be so dense. She grinded her teeth and pulled on both sides of her pencil until it accidentally broke. She looked over to Rhonda who was putting her plan in action with the third layer of lip gloss. The ravenette adjusted her shirt that hung off her shoulder. Helga thought maybe she should take a page from Rhonda's book and instantly shook her head.

After class Helga had two classes without her boyfriend and she looked at the clock that would free her for lunch, so she could talk to Phoebe. Rhonda stared at the clock in her class as she adjusted her push up bra. Once the bell rang both girls exited their classrooms and went on their missions. Rhonda walked over with her basket of roses to Nadine's locker which was next to hers. Rhonda was sold the locker next to her Nae Nae after paying a fellow classmate a pretty penny .