Yu Yuan also thought to himself: the craftsmanship is good.

Then, the housekeeper suddenly wrapped him in his arms and hugged him.

Yu Yuan tilted his head in confusion: "What are you doing?"

Lambert's voice was muffled, as if with a hint of self-reproach: "I should be optimistic about you."

"...Not necessarily." He felt as if he was being trapped by a tall bear.

Seeing this, the prince on the side snorted coldly: "Let's go."

Yu Yuan nodded.

He was already mentally prepared, knowing that nine times out of ten it would be the so-called "first embrace" ceremony, and it might be another opportunity to go offline.

At the thought of this, he was almost a little excited - impatiently waiting to die.

This time, I have to die.

He was sandwiched between the two of them, walked across the corridor, and walked towards the platform facing the first floor not far away.

The melodious and cheerful dance music in the castle has changed its tune.

The orange-yellow light in the room has long since dimmed, and at this time, the blue-blue flames are shining, and shadows are everywhere, as if dead branches are sticking out their minions.

They walked up to the wide tardigrade. Almost all the guests at the meeting gathered on the first floor and looked at the three of them together.

Somehow, these people had already put on pure white or pure black masks, and only half of their faces were exposed.

It was dark inside, so I couldn't see what was going on.

At this time, the player in front of the piano suddenly pressed the keys hard, and the shocking sound resounded in the hall, and the reverberation surrounded.

The three slowly walked down the high platform and walked on the stairs. Those eyes that are like heavy ghosts have also been following them.

The housekeeper secretly held Yu Yuan's hand and whispered, "Don't be afraid."

The prince also grabbed the other hand involuntarily, "You don't have to do anything later."

The slight trembling caused by excitement was obviously misunderstood as fear, Yu Yuan couldn't help sticking out his tongue in his heart.

What he was afraid of was that he would not be able to die, and he would not be able to go offline. That was the problem.

Accompanied by the ups and downs of music, I slowly went down to the first floor.

At this time, Yu Yuan noticed that in the middle of the two circular staircases on the first floor, the theater stage that had been covered by the curtain had completely exposed. Several torches were burning on the stage, and the black and red curtain poured down from the high top, surrounding them layer by layer, and there was a faint luster of metal chains during the period.

On the seat not far away, a vampire who was surrounded by the center and looked like the most senior person present silently waved his hand.