Hopeless Evasion.

Disclaimer: I don't own Poppy Playtime (Video Game). I don't own the picture (cover). Or the song if I put one in.

(qwertuno and SilentReadersMatter)

(Hope you enjoy.)

Bunzo Bunny walked through the halls of the Game Station. His first time venturing from his domain by reason of the employee debacle a few years earlier. It had been years since he willingly left his area.

I hope I'm not making a mistake.

The open area stirred something within the sentient toy bunny. An emotion fluttering in his chest even more powerful than the happiness when he used his cymbals. Entertaining the children way back when the factory was still up and running for the public visits. People all over town and countries travelling here just to see how Playtime Co. Operated. How they made amazing toys for amazing children. How a man overcame his tragedy and continued to invent ingenious inventions for all to witness.

Elliot Ludwig.

Bunzo never liked that man.

"Angggghhhh!"

His right leg flared with pain. The wires Mommy forced on his back cut the tendons connecting the nerves to his ankles. Helping the human advanced the pain faster than Bunzo realised. The rabbit crawled on all fours like his real word counterparts to hopefully cease the throb pumping every time his heart sent blood to cover the wound's infection.

It's not working.

He backpedaled into a wall, sliding his frame so his leg bent awkwardly whilst his other laid flat on the the ground. He needed to rest for a few minutes. The infirmary for the children was only a few miles ahead. He'd make it there. He wouldn't inform her of his injuries. She'd only hunt down the one responsible.

The human. Can't let her kill the human. I made a promise. Bunzo never breaks promises.

He shouldn't have said that.

Don't you?
She'll kill 'em either way.
Let yourself bleed to death.

His host's insidious whispers reverberated around him. Pushing off the walls and into his mind. Beating his defences and influencing Bunzo's thoughts and soul to their liking. Moulding them into the weapons they desired.

"Bunzo?"

Bunzo froze, then made himself look up.

No. No. No. No. No. No. No.

The toy he feared more than anything loomed in the shadows. Watching his every move. Observed his suffering until she felt as if she needed to step in. Crawling out the shadows, her extending arms used the hands to grasp the pipes above the rabbit. Stabilising herself onto the walls, she peered down at her little rabbit sounded like a hunter shot them on the field and waited for them inhale their last breaths.

"Mommy. Go. Away."

Ignoring the bunny's request, the spider toy clambered messily onto the floor, limbs sprawled as she crawled to the injured bunny, lightly lifting their injured leg. Seemingly satisfied when he keened in pain. Confirming her theory of why she spotted him in the halls of their home.

"What are you doing out of Musical Memory? You don't usually leave your area unless it's an!-"

Her eyes lit up with that deadly emotion.