Just in time because seconds later Midnight opened the door and released her quirk. Pink gas filled the shop, he tried to hold his breath, but he had to inhale.

Then everything went black.

-------------------------

He woke up strapped to a chair in what he guessed was an interrogation room.

He looked around, the room was plain, grey walls, grey floor, one iron table with 2 chairs behind it in front of him. It did not have the cliché one light above the table, rather just proper lighting.

It also had a quite large mirror on one of the walls and he guessed that it was a double mirror where the rest of the heroes or police officers could watch him getting interrogated.

Lastly, he looked down at his hand to see them just cuffed, no quirk cancelers.

"Idiots." He mumbled.

"Who are the idiots might I ask?"

He turned around as much as possible, there he saw his previous homeroom teacher Aizawa Shota and detective Tsukauchi.

At the sight of them he just turned back around, closed his eyes, and leaned back in his chair.

He heard the screeching of the chairs on the floor, the sound of a stack of paper being dropped on the table and the detective's voice.

"Midoriya Izuku."

He still did not open his eyes.

"Midoriya Izuku."

Then he heard the class 1a homeroom teacher.

"Izuku, please."

At that his eyes snapped open, he tried to lunge at the teacher, but the chair held him back.

"Don't call me that." He spat.

"I won't, but please cooperate."

"Or what? Hero." The amount of hate that was in Izuku's voice while he spoke the last word took Aizawa by surprise.

"Weren't you yourself a hero a few months ago?"

"I have never been a hero." Izuku spoke angrily

"You were when you saved your classmates on several occasions."

"And what did I get in return? Huh? Do you know that Aizawa Sensei?" He pronounced the teacher's title in a mocking tone, daring him to tell him he was a hero when he did nothing to help him. He knew what was happening, he knew what they did to him, but he just stood by and watched it happen.

Then the detective spoke up. "Heroes should be satisfied with not receiving anything in return, they should be happy saving others." A rather unfortunate statement at the time.

Izuku chuckled, then his chuckles turned into full blown laughing fit. Through his laughter he spoke. "But the this is, detective; I did receive something in return. I received scar, after scar, after scar."

Suddenly he stopped laughing and closed his eyes again, leaned back in his chair and mumbled, "But that doesn't matter anymore."

"Midoriya Izuku, I will question you about the USJ incident and the Mall Incident, lying is useless I have a lie detection quirk. Now first question, have you killed one of your previous classmates?"

"None of those brats have died by my hands." He replied.

"True, next question. Have you ever killed a person?"

"Are you sure this is related to USJ or the mall?"

"Just answer the question."

"Could you repeat it sir?"