Chapter 6 Grand Trial

Start from the beginning

Suddenly, everyone heard the sound of the two Tapo Kokos in the distance.

Nhazul: I guess that answers that question.

(Timeskip)

After praying, the three of them returned to the battlefield, and the first one who was up, was Ash vs Hala, with it being Pikachu vs Hariyama. It's was a close match, but Pikachu pulled out the win by using the Normal Type Z Move Breakneck Blitz. Now it was Nhazul's turn, as he and Hala got ready on their sides.

Ash: Good luck, Nhazul!

Pikachu: Pikachu!

Eevee: Eevee, Vee!

Nhazul: Thanks.

Kukui: The Grand Trial between Melemele Island's Kahuna Hala and Island Trial Challenger Nhazul will now commence!

Nhazul and Hala: Please bear with me!

Hala: Crabominable, please come out!

Hala throws out his Pokéball and called out his Crabominable.

(A/N) For the sake of this and a few future battles, I will be giving people Pokémon they normally don't have and moves and abilities they don't learn to keep it interesting

Crabominable: Crabominable!

Ash: Woah! What Pokémon is that?!

Rotom Dex: Allow me! Crabominable, the Woolly Crab Pokémon. Ice/Fighting Type. Before it stops to think, it just starts pummeling. There are records of its turning back avalanches with a flurry of punches.

Ash looked at Rotom Dex completely shocked.

Ash: Turning back avalanches?!

Nhazul: Ice/Fighting Type, huh? Alright then, let's go, Lucario!

Throwing out his Pokéball, Nhazul called out his Lucario.

Lucario: Cario!

Lucario: Cario!

Ash: Woah! Nhazul has a Lucario too?

Rotom Dex: Lucario, the Aura Pokémon. A Fighting/Steal Type. It's said that no foe can remain invisible to Lucario, since it can detect auras. Even foes it could not otherwise see.