And the biggest cherry on top - platinum, glimmering wedding band claims this god as mine.

And seems like he is enjoying his view just as much. 

"I doubt we will make it past the door."- said Leo huskily, his beautiful, enrapturing, rich hazel eyes all over me: my legs, my waist, my chest, my lips, my eyes.

"Mhm."- I hummed, leaning on the wall for balance, weak in my knees as he approached me, towering over me, strong and confident, powerful and domineering. 

"Words, amore mio."- said my husband smokily, gently trailing his thumb over my bottom lip, my mind clinging to the memory of how I sucked his thumb when he was taking me from behind, whispering such tantalising things to me. 

"What are my chances of getting you to fuck me a bit more than a few times today?"- I asked, my voice soft and seductive, and he smirked, delicately pulling my bottom lip. 

"Your chances are very high, mia principessa."- he said fruitily, kissing my neck fondly as I bit my lip, laying my hands on his steely abs. 

"Good."- I moaned softly and Leo smirked darkly, kissing such a sensitive spot on my neck, shivers running down my spine. 

And now both of us have very exciting moments waiting for us. 

Leo and I went to our little quadruplets and twins while our kids woke up and got dressed for school. 

"I will take quadruplets for the day, mia piccola cara."- said Leonardo lovingly, sitting them in their high chairs gently, and I smiled, nodding in reply while feeding Eliot and Francesca. 

Sofia's P.O.V.

I woke up at 07:00 and peacefully got up, smiling as I saw a big, beautiful bouquet of white peonies on my nightstand. 

Papà's incomparable and very sweet surprise for me, mamma and my sisters.

I went to the bathroom and began my morning routine, thinking about what I have to do today. 

School till 14:30, then tennis practise from 4 PM till 6 PM - a beloved hobby I'd like to make professional for a while. Ballroom dancing and ballet I do for enjoyment. Then I have homework to do, a project to finish and Greek home task to do, though, I might need help with it because some words are tough to read and remember. 

Once I showered, did my skincare and brushed my teeth, I went to my closet and got dressed. The school has a uniform, but it offers lots of variants of it, which is very nice. I, personally, love the skirt and the dress, they are very cute, but the trousers are also comfy.

I took the skirt and a very lovely, white Ralph Laurent sweater with tiny flowers. I also wore see-through tights, which match my skin tone, since it is a bit cloudy outdoors and took tidy, black ballet flats. Once that was done, I brushed my light blonde hair and styled it in a pretty bun as mamma taught me. My favourite Cartier earrings and our beautiful family bracelet on my left wrist.