For his secondary weapon, he carried the Sand Eagle-Blue Dragon. It was a common pistol suitable for flexible shooting in maps with many obstacles.

In the last weapon grid, he took a throwing weapon, the grenade. It was to supplement damage or to cover his retreat.

The game started.

The Rock Formation map was full of obstacles. Stones with different shapes would block people’s vision. Players needed to move back and forth among the messy stones. Jiang Shaoyu sneaked into the stone formation and moved as quickly as the wind. Shi Xiaobin also rushed into the map and cautiously looked for the location of the other person.

Suddenly, there was the sound of footsteps from the front right. Shi Xiaobin’s spirit was refreshed. He rained the submachine gun in his hand and moved around to the right. He had just taken a few steps when a cloud of white smoke appeared in front. Shi Xiaobin immediately dodged behind a stone to avoid being hit by the opponent.

The next moment, there was a loud noise in his ears.

Boom!

There was a deafening explosion and the surrounding stones shattered. The rubble splashed in the air as the terrifying firepower of the Laser Cannon smashed not only the boulder behind Shi Xiaobin but also burned a straight line around one meter wide on the ground!

Shi Xiaobin immediately turned around and fled.

The talent of the players who could be selected for the national team wasn’t bad. Their movement skills could reach a good level. The two sides started to play a game of hide and seek in the rock formation.

Shi Xiaobin soon heard footsteps at the intersection again.

He hid behind the stones, moved in a flexible zigzag shape from the flank and shot decisively at the intersection!

Bang bang bang bang!

The bullets fired by the submachine gun were extremely fierce. Jiang Shaoyu, who was passing by, was hit by a bullet and lost 50% health.

[Devil333 hit Casually with the MP5-Black Knight!]

Shi Xiaobin’s eyes lit up.

A hit! Daring to mock him as a tracing master? Let’s see if he didn’t sweep this arrogant person into a honeycomb!

Shi Xiaobin hurriedly chased after the opponent, wanting to shoot this Casually who only had a bit of health left.

Just then, the opponent threw the smoke bomb and the rising smoke made Shi Xiaobin lose his vision.

Shi Xiaobin’s footsteps paused slightly. The other person was moving quickly. He likely wouldn’t be able to hit the opponent if he threw the grenade now. Would it be safer to use the submachine gun to take care of the opponent directly at the next intersection?

Before he had time to think clearly, thick smoke rose again from the left rear.

Shi Xiaobin immediately turned around. Right after that, smoke also rose in the right rear.

This Casually moved very quickly and was like a snake moving between the rocks.

Shi Xiaobin was surprised to find that in the blink of an eye, there was smoke everywhere and he couldn’t see where his opponent was at all.

At the same time, there was a loud ‘bang’ in his ear again.

The shell of the Laser Cannon flew over and turned all the stones around Shi Xiaobin into slag.

Shi Xiaobin’s entire body was exposed to the opponent and he was like a living target. It was immediately followed by the harsh sound of gunshots.

Bang bang bang bang!