" What's wrong." The leader, Osamu Dazai, hooked his lips sarcastically, "It's you, why don't you get involved if you're an outsider? It's better to have a little self-knowledge.

" You've already been dumped, ex! Boy! Friend!" Dazai Osamu replied with a smile, piercing the leader's heart, "Ruri is in a sweet love with me now, can you understand the atmosphere?"

Hearing the two people arguing with each other in his ear, Ru Li's eyes were dead: "..." The

key is that the lines they used when they were fighting back and forth were all kinds of lines, and it was absolutely amazing.

"That..." He couldn't help knocking on the door, raising his voice a little depressed, "If you don't help clean up the house, go back, I'm very busy."

"Help! Help now!" Osamu Dazai spoke in unison, and glared at each other fiercely because of this too tacit cooperation.

However, in order to stay by Ruri's side, they actually started tidying up the furniture.

This is a very rare scene.

You must know that Osamu Dazai is always hanging around, and he has never dealt with documents even in the workplace. He is simply a playboy who likes to eat, drink, and play.

Although the leader Dazai Osamu worked diligently, he almost never did such low-level labor.

His hand is responsible for holding the pen and processing documents, when he needs to lower his posture to do the work of the lowest-level members.

Therefore, Ruri silently observed the unskilled movements of the two, and suddenly a little emotion rose in her heart.

These two people gave up a lot of things for him and tried a lot of new things. Anyway, this attitude alone made him a little moved.

Next time, don't be too strict with them, quarreling as soon as they meet... I can bear it.

Just as Ruri was trying to change her mind, the two Dazai Osamu began to taunt again.

"Hmph, seeing how clumsy you are, hurry back and don't be ashamed."

Osamu Dazai rolled his eyes angrily while arranging the small ornaments on the table.

The leader, Osamu Dazai, was doing work that required concentration. The cardboard boxes in front of him were all the gifts he gave to Ruri in those days. Although Ruri had mentioned it several times and returned it, he did not agree.

"It's not worth much anyway." He responded with a smile, reminding Ruri of the wealth of the port mafia, and gradually dispelled such thoughts.

As long as there is a little accident, the precious gift in his hand will fall to the ground, and the leader Dazai Osamu tried his best to stabilize his hands and was very serious.

However, the provocation of Osamu Dazai's chattering in his ears really made him unbearable, and his eyes were about to burst with anger.

The leader Osamu Dazai ordered to shut up several times, and the other party never gave up the noise.

Finally, at a certain moment, the string in the head of the leader Dazai Osamu suddenly broke, and he directly turned his foot towards Dazai Osamu, who was facing him, and was completely unable to keep his hand.