𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

book description •

Violette Rose, a 21 year old woman. She's just now starting college due to certain issues in her life. Such as an alcoholic Mother, bad breakup.

She's dealt with her many times throughout high school including now ever since she got divorced. So she is deciding to leave her and start her own life finally, and go to the university her father is the Chancellor placed at in New York.

Her first love, Malik decided to leave her the second they we're about to graduate from high school leading on 3 years of their relationship. Malik told her that they weren't good enough for each other to stay with one another. Then he left instantly, not wanting to even work it out with Violette.

So she moved out of Maine then traveled to New York, and got accepted into her dream university, Brooklyn College.

She made it to her dream state. Once she arrives there, she got her apartment, unpacked, no car. But she has a wonderful roommate, also best friend named Devyn. Her and Devyn have planned to make it to this college together, the dream came true as they wished.

The night before their first day
as freshman in college. Devyn & Violette go out to a club to celebrate the occasion.

Men were all over her at the party. Violette wants to find someone new to spend some time with. But she couldn't find anyone who grabbed her attention.

Once the first day of classes start. She enters and sees the most angelic man sitting at the desk of the huge room.

The thing was, he was her professor.

She was also the Chancellor's daughter.

aesthetics •

Age/ 21

( I know it's Cindy as the face claim, but act like you don't know 💗.)

"Feeling the pleasure of himself roaming my body is the only sin I'll capture

"Feeling the pleasure of himself roaming my body is the only sin I'll capture."

VIOLETTE • HALSEY • ROSE

Age / 28

" You're sweetness is the only thing I want running down my tongue

" You're sweetness is the only thing I want running down my tongue."

ELIJAH • LORENZO • RIVERAS

x

ELIJAH & VIOLETTE •

"Let me corrupt the sweetest desires that no other women can give you

"Let me corrupt the sweetest desires that no other women can give you."

——

Welcome to my new story Sweetest Pleasure.

This story will be containing•

Mature language •

Adult content •

Smut •

Abuse •

Drinking •

This story is a teacher x student, also added with a bad girl x good boy mixture. So if you're uncomfortable from this plot, I advise leaving.

Sweetest Pleasure © Luxidrose 2022

All rights reserved.

This story may not be reproduced, republished, or transmitted in any form or by any means without prior written permission by the author.

This book is a work of fiction. Names, character,places, and incidents are either a product of the author's imagination or used fictitiously, and are resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, business, establishment, events or locals is coincidental.

Enjoy lovelies !