{Part 27}~fish food

After school i went over to Marcus's to mainly watch the vampire diaries.
"Hey marcus" i said turning to look at him as we lay watching the show on his bed.
"Yeah"
"I feel like we should probably start telling people, like my dad and your parents and max"
"Yeah, i agree. Like isn't there like pills or something you can take and we need scans and bloods to double check the tests are right"
"Someone done their research"
"Only a little, i still cant find my phone tho"
"Really? Have you checked behind the couch"
"No, i never thought of that. I'll check later"
"Alright" i laughed.
PING
"Its max, sophie broke up with her. I need to go check if she's alright but we can tell our parents soon."
"Cool" he said kissing my cheek.
"Bye" i said pecking his lips before getting up to go see max.
"Bye"
I actually went to the bathroom first because I honestly didn't want it to look suspicious.
"I don't understand. I thought she loved me back" max cried.
"Oh babe. I don't know" norah smiled softly.
"Shes just immature. Ok" said abby.
"She doesn't know what she's missing. Shes not in your level." I added.
"But i want her on my level, my level is like lonely without her. I can switch levels right? Like what level does she want?"
"Max, she sucks." Ginny added
"Yeah shes so sucky" norah agreed.
"Good one" ginny said.
"You know what, I've already forgotten about her. Sophie who? Isnt she that basic bitch that posts thirst traps in social media?" Abby laughed.
"Her thirst trap! God she was so hot! Im never gonna date someone hotter again. Is that what you guys think? You don't think im hot enough for her?"
"What? No, your way to hot for her" i smiled
"No,no,no,no,no not with yiur cheek bones" norah added.
"Max, you shouldn't even be sad. You should get mad instead. Mad is healthier "
"Is it?" Me and norah said in sync.
"Mad"
"Screw her! Who does she think she is? Im... im just over it Shes dead to me"
"So over it"
"Dead,buried"
"Bottom of the ocean"
"Fish food"
"Yeah, yeah fish food! Mad yeah" she cried.
"Yeah, you know what would make you instantly better" abby said hugging her.
"Death?"
"No. oreos, norah get the oreos"
Norah got up to get to oreos as max cried again.
"Max, sophie isnt worth any of this. You deserve better"
"I know" she sobbed.
"Its okay, its okay" ginny said putting her head on maxes shoulder. Norah gave her the oreos and she began yo open them lick the cream on the inside and put the biscuit in maxes hand. Which in my opinion is kind of a waste.
"I feel like theres this pit in my chest and like i cant stop thinking about her and wondering if she's thinking about me. And she just bailed. She bailed. I just didn't think love was like this." She said in between oreos.
"Really? You should hang out with my family for a bit see why ive never had a boyfriend goddamn."
"Hey okay. Look max love is not always like that. And when the right person loves you, you'll feel it."
"See? This is love. This is love" abby said with a handful of half eaten oreos.
"It's going to be okay" abby reassured her.
"Im going to go to the bathroom." I said getting up to not go to the bathroom but instead Marcus's room to tell him how bad it actually was.
"Hey,hows it going?" He asked
"Bad, it's really bad. She won't stop crying. I feel really bad for her" i said as i sat opposite him in his bed.
"God, sophie sucks"
"Yup, i think we should wait for this to blow over before we tell people because she already really upset"
"Whatever you want" he said as he placed a light kiss on my lips.
"Hey guys?" Ginny said standing in Marcus's door way.
"Max is trying to call sophie. Abby saud I should come and get you. Thats if your not busy?"
I followed ginny back to maxes room.
"Ginny, ginny"
"What"
"Please don't tell her. Max. She doesn't need this right now but once it blows over i will tell her"
"Okay, I won't. Your right she doesn't need this." She smiled before opening the door.
"I just need to know why?" Max said on the phone.
"Max, give me the phone. Now" abby said wrestling max for the phone.
"Someone help!" She continued
"Why? Why don't you love me?" Max cried on the phone.
"Max give abby the phone" I went over to help abby.
"Did i do something?"
"Hang up?" Ginny shouted and she toke the phone from her.
Eventually we got max to calm down. I said goodnight to marcus before going home and reminded him to checl behind the couch for his phone. Which he still hasn't found.

An: sorry this is late ive not been well and completely forgot to post :)

Words:842