{part 2} ~ MANG

My first day at wellsberry high school which was kinda intimidating.
My first class was English, AP English.
I found the class and went inside.
I introduced myself to the teacher, he seemed like a total ass. He was saying i might not be able to keep up and stuff I don't know i wasn't fully listening because all i did hear was bullshit.
He also seemed pissed that I joined a few weeks into the semester.
I just nodded to whatever he was saying and sat up the back.
I got out a pencil and i heard the people around me rabbiting about something called sophomore sleepover. I don't really know what it is but it sounds fun.
"Hey are you new?" A random girl in front of me asked with a bright smile across her face, full of energy.
"Yeah, i just moved" i smiled.
"I thought that i know like everyone here and ive never seen you here before. Where did you move from" she went on
"Brookline, so not to far"
"Cool, cool, cool. Are you going to sophomore sleepover" asked the girl she was talking too.
"I don't know what that is"
"Well its where we spend like a day in the high school and its this huge party and everyone gets like drunk and stuff. Its this Saturday " explained the over excited one.
"Sounds fun, ill ask my dad"
"Oh my god im so sorry i haven't even introduced myself im max and this is ginny"
"Im y/n, its nice to meet yous"
"If you don't have anyone to hang with at lunch and stuff your welcome to sit with us and our friends" ginny smiled
She seemed nice they both did but also really self involved. Like really really self involved.
"Alright class I know sophomore sleepover is this weekend but we are not slacking"
He then went on with whatever he was teaching us and i then went to my next class and another few classes but they were all boring.
The next thing i knew it was lunch.
Max introduced me to their other friends Norah,abby and a few of the guys, they seemed nice too way nicer that max and ginny to be honest.
Max sat and told me everything about the school and the people and she was really welcoming when she wasn't talking about herself and her girlfriend problems.
They called themselves MANG
So with me we were now
MANG {add your initial were it fits best}
I was added to their group chat and it was going so well, i was so excited.
I never thought it would be this easy to make friends.
I got through the rest of my day until it was time to go home.
I got home and dad was unpacking the new stuff.
"Hey dad! Im home" I shouted.
"Hey how was your first day at school?"
"It was good actually, i made friends"
"That's amazing!"
"Daddd" i said dragging the d
"What do you want"
"Can i get a hundred bucks for this sophomore sleepover. Its like where we sleep at the school and theirs a big party." I went on.
"Sure"
"Really? Thank you, thank you, thank you" i said running over to hug him.

AN: reading this it feels really rushed im sorry it will get better once we get into the actual story line!
I hope you are enjoying it so far tho

Words- 579