{part 11}~ a heart

I was eating breakfast when i heard a very loud and enthusiastic knock on the door. I put down my spoon and went to answer it.
"Y/n? Why are you still in your pjs? Hurry up and get dressed norahs mom signed us up for face painting"
"She did? Shit give me a minute. Come in" i welcomed her and ginny into my house and i ran upstairs to quickly get changed. I put on some appropriate for the festive occasion.
Once i was ready me, ginny and max left to me norah and abby at fall fest to face paint.
"These brushes are not giving me the right blend" norah complained.
"Who are you bob ross? Just pain the damn tiger stripes" abby said carelessly.
"Ok, look at this. I am an artist" norah said proudly.
"It looks amazing" i smiled
"I know but it could look bet.." norah said before getting cut off by a screaming child.
Max decided to terrify one of the kids by having fake blood dribble out her mouth.
We all, except ginny laughed at the prank because it was hilarious.
"You are a true true psychopath" ginny stated.
"Thank you" max smiled.
"Hey guys!" Said a whining voice that was weirdly familiar. I turned round to see sam. I looked at her then continued to paint this little girls face.
"Oh my god. Ginny. Cute sweater"
"Thanks sam" ginny smiled
"So, did yous decided on a Halloween costume yet?" She asked
SHIT.
We all just kinda looked at each other as if what the fuck are we gonna say that wont sound bitchy.
"Yeah" max finally spoke.
"I put my head down and finished off the girls face i was painting.
"But its a secret cause we are doing this whole reveal" max continued excitedly with a look off im so sorry.
"Okay, got it. Ill see you later then" sam said as she finally got the message.
I did the last stroke of the tigers small whiskers and she was done. I showed her what she looked like in the mirror
"Thank you" she smiled softly.
"No problem" i said as she ran off to show her mum.
"Uh ginny, how many views are you up to?" Max asked.
"14,899"
"Oh yeah, but who's counting" norah laughed.
Abby jumped up from her chair and began to draw on maxes face. Max pushed her away slightly saying.
"Abby! Why are you such an ADD nightmare?"
"Relax! You literally just had blood on your face" she complained sitting back down. I mouthed her asking if she was okay and she nodded slightly.
I turned around to see that marcus was now sitting on the chair opposite me.
"Hey,What are you doing here?" I asked.
"Heard you were doing face painting and I thought i would come see you, i missed you"
I shot him a look as if. 'can you be quiet max can hear you.'
"I missed you too" i whispered just loud enough for him to hear and he smiled.
"Now what do you want" i asked.
"A heart" he said pointing at the heart option on the board.
"Really?"
"Yup" he nodded certain that he wanted a heart.
I smiled picking up the paint brush and using the red paint. I went to paint his face when he moved slightly.
"Stay still" i laughed, hes such a child.
I then painted 3 small hearts on his cheek and showed him what he looked like with the hand mirror.
He laughed a little before thanking me.
"I'll text you later." He said underneath his breath.
I smiled and nodded a little as he got up to leave.
"You look great by the way" he said as he saluted slightly.
"He is right about that, your a fashion icon" max laughed.
"Thank you"
I faced painted a few more kids before it was time to hear the winners of all the award things.
"Okay, 'most nightmarest street for the 5th year in a row goes to Bradley street" the mayor.
Hey, i live there.
Everyone clapped and although me and my dad didn't put up that many decorations, our street still won.
The only reason we did in the first place was because Ellen (max and Marcus's mom) came to our door to tell us we had to.
Mayor Paul went on about all these other awards and stuff, i wasnt fully listening. When this lady got up and announced she was going to run for mayor or something which was random. I don't know her nor do i want to. I liked Paul he is a good mayor, he takes action.

AN: heyyy so ive hit a bit of writers block!!
Which isn't good but I have i have a few weeks worth of parts to upload so it should be okay

Words: 782