{part 23}~divorced

I got there first then ginny,  max and finally norah.
"Hey stranger where you been?" Max asked sarcastically.
"Uh, do you guys know why we're here?" Norah asked sitting down.
" i think I know" i taking a sip of the water i had ordered when i first got there.
Abby then stormed through the doors of blue farm came right up to the table and with tears in her eyes said.
"Hi"
"Hey" we all said.
She sat down as we all looked at her to tell us why we were here.
"My parents are getting divorced" she said.
"What"
"No"
"Abby"
"Im so sorry"
We all said trying to comfort her. I was sitting at the end of the table between ginny and abby. I leant over to give her a side hug and she smiled.
"Yeah my dad uh just moved out yesterday."
"Shit"
"Im sorry abby i know first hand how much that sucks" ginny said making it about her.
"Are you okay?" Norah asked abby.
"No, im uh im not OK you guys completely abandoned me. Apart from y/n. I have had the worst week of my life and i need yous, i needed yous and yous were to busy. You guys are bad friends. And this mang{add initial where suits} ?  Mang{aiws} is dead so" she cried,Taking a moment before continuing.
"Y/n was the only one there for me and hung out with me so i did have to be in the house she was the only one that even noticed that i was upset and i needed to talk. You were supposed to be my friends."
"Hey, im sorry but ive had a lot of family stuff to deal with too. Its not just always about you" ginny said rudely as if everything wasn't about her all the time.
"Yeah, and i had sex" max added
Im sorry what? Go max!!! But wrong time
"Screw you ginny" abby cried.
"Sometimes you can be a real bitch abby"
SLAP
GASP
I was in shock.
She did not just do that
Abby had just slapped ginny across the face and she damn deserved it.
SLAP
SLAP
SLAP
Everyone except norah had just slapped ourselves across the face.
We all stopped and looked at each other awkwardly for a moment.
"I will not be doing that" norah said firmly. Which is fair, i kinda  regretted it to.
We all laughed as abby sat back down and i hugged her again.
"Im so sorry, im sorry" abby cried as me and norah hugged her.
"Uh norah isnt that you mom?" Max said pointing at norahs mom on the tv.
"Bev tell us what your daughter said?" One of the lady's said.
"Mayors assistant or girlfriend, i cant keep track. Keeps guns in her house. Norah was terrified. Did Georgia alert me, norahs mother that there was guns in her house? No. Its unsafe" norahs mom went on.
I really hoped my dad didn't see that.
"I begged her not to do that interview. I shouldn't have told her about your moms guns. Should've know shed freak out like this. Ok this is why ive been avoiding you guys. I dont blame you for being mad at me, ok? Im so sorry. Ill slap myself if you want" norah begged.
"Please do, bit unfair that you haven't" i laughed.
SLAP
"I was kidding " I laughed with everyone else.
"Wait im sorry hold on umm you had sex?" Ginny asked
"What? YEAH" she squealed.
"Congratulations" i said mid laugh
We spent another hour or so at blue farm chatting and comforting abby and she came home to mine to stay the night because she didn't really want to go home.
As we walked back to mine I texted my dad to ask if Abby could stay in which he said yes.
We got there and we went straight up stairs to watch a movie, abby picked mean girls. So we lay on my bed to watch it.
"You slapping ginny was the best thing to happen this week" i laughed.
"It was weirdly satisfying until I realised what id done"
"Im sorry that all of this is happening to you. Your always welcome here" i smiled.
"Its okay, thanks for being there for me."
"It's alright, i just can't imagine what your going through"
"I thought your parents divorced"
"No uh my mom passed a few months ago"
"Oh im so sorry"
"Its okay" i smiled
Not long after, i leant abby a pear of pjs and we went to bed.

AN: heyy i hope everyone's doing well!!!
I just wanted to say that the next part which will be up in a few days will be a bit
A. Bad and B. Some of yous will hate it but please just stick with it and trust the process!!!! Because in the end it makes sense!!!

Words: 766