{part 17}~isnt it fabulous?!

I got up early that morning to get ready for ginnys surprise party thing her mom was throwing.
Me, abby and norah were told to meet at maxes first so we could surprise ginny.
I got there first and I knocked on the door.
"Y/n?" Marcus questioned
"Hi" i smiled.
"Marcus leave, come in" max smiled
Marcus laughed a little as he walked away.
"Y/n? Weres your wig?" She asked
"I dont have one"
"Well then youll have to borrow one" she said grabbing my hand and taking her up to her room where she had a lot of wigs stored.
I toke one then one that was my favourite colour when someone knocked on her door.
We went down to check and if was abby and norah.
"Im so excited" max squealed
"Me too" abby added as we went over to ginnys.
We knocked on the door and georgia answered it.
She lead us into the kitchen and we screamed
"SURPRISE!"
Ginny looked disgusting and not at all excited. Which was honestly kinda rude considering the effort her mom made.
Ginny went upstairs to wait while we decorated her living room. Once we were done we shouted her down.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" We all shouted as she walked into the room.
"Welcome to your birthday surprise!" Her mom said showing it off.
We all went over to hug her and she still didn't seem impressed.
"Ok. over here, we have our beauty corner. Over here we have our karaoke dress up corner. Then over here you can make your own clothes. I got plain t shirts, socks,underwear,fabric paint,decorations , a bedazzler" her mom went on all excited about everything shed set up.
"Isnt it fabulous?" Norah smiled.
The door belle rang again and georgia smiled.
"Wonder who that could be?" She grasped going to open it.
"You guys knew about this and you didn't warn me"
"I thought youd like it" i whispered
She death stared me before her mom came back.
"Girls this us Brenda and beth, they work at my favourite salon, and they are here to give you pedicures. Anything you won't."
"Cool" abby laughed as ginny drew her a dirty look.
"What i want skulls" she mumbled
"Come in ladies" one of the salon people said before walking over to set it up.
"Im gonna use the bedazzler" norah squealed going over to use it.
"Birthday, birthday, birthday" max chanted while dancing.
After a while me and abby decided to do a face mask.
"How long is this supposed to last?" Ginny asked
"Thats the problem, your mom wants it to be a slumber party" max said
"What? No i want to go to your house" ginny whined.
"Def"
"Same" max and norah said at the same time leaving me and abby not saying anything.
"Abby? Y/n?"
"Oh i don't know. I mean this was this is kinda really nice" she said
"Yeah, ginny your mom must have put a lot of effort into it" i added.
"Are yous going soft on us?" Max asked
"No,no.no like obviously i want to go and get wasted"
"Off course who wouldn't" i laughed.
"Whoo whoo" she shouted.
"Dont be fooled by Georgia. Okay? She just wants to act like everything's normal.  And pretend she wasn't pointing a gun at my head the other night."
"She what?" I asked.
"I know right?" Ginny said
"Wait? What? Your mom has a gun?" Norah panicked and me to guns are terrifying.
"Yeah at least 2 that I know off"
"2?" I said
"Like 2 in this house?" Norah added
"Right? I mean, who does she think she is? Kill bill?"
Why is ginny making a joke of this I know its common to have guns but like I didn't need to know that.
"I mean she might be kill bill" max added
"Shes trying so hard to be cool and show off fo you guys but she doesn't care what i want. So I don't care what she wants i have a plan"
"Thank god cause i got a bikini wax for tonight" max said proud of herself.
"Wait you did" ginny questioned.
"Oh yeah. Im all bald down there like a naked mole rat."
"My mom and i get then before we go on vacation and they hurt like the deep dark depths of hell" norah added.
"Oh it hurt like a mother. The waxing woman was this german lady named helga. She asked me if i wanted the whole thing. Butthole too. I was like I don't know do i need to wax my butthole? And then helga mad me bend over and was like. You need it. And uh guys that was a very low moment for me but now im ready for Sophie." She went on for what felt like hours.
"Well get ready for operation get weird"
Ginny said

AN: hello all!!!! I hope everyone's doing well I thought id be done writing this by now but ive been studying and haven't had time to so im not lmao

Words: 820