{part 19}~ not helping

I got to ap English and max aas complaining again.
"Dude, i am so stressed. I have hives in really annoying places its not fun."
"Gross" i said
"I know" max replied.
"And the thought of volunteering at edco on top of homework and school and rehearsals. Its like it makes me want to chop myself up into hamburger meat."she continued
"I feel you. Between soccer 3sb and tutoring im burnt out" hunter agreed
"Shit you guys are so scheduled" ginny added.
"Not really just normal"
"Just stuff you have to do for college, which is pointless anyways since a psychology degree will be useless when the planet implodes in 30 years" max went on and she wasn't exactly wrong.
"Stuff you have to do for college?" She questioned.
"Volunteering in peru and winning mock business proposals" max said.
"She's talking about me. I did those things"
"What extracurriculars have you done?" She said looking at me and max.
"Ive done keyboard, musical theatre, dance and volunteering at a home for the elderly" i said listing the things i done at my old school and what they don't know is that tonight ellen was going to teach me asl. Then once I know enough i can volunteer at edco and communicate with marcus's dad.
Thinking about it what if u put in all this effort and he breaks up with me?
At least it will look good for college and to be honest it is a good skill to have.
"Umm. Flute,french,piano,field hockey,basketball,soccer,tap,ballet hip-hop, jazz,pottery,karate and theatre." Max listed.
"Settle down everyone, seats please. I have an announcement" mr gitten said as we all toke our seats.
He then went on to talk about this essay competition thing about were we most belong.
As i sat there think about where i feel like i most belong. I honestly wasn't sure.
"What if the only place you feel like you most belong is in a dark room watching the office. Do i still have to write the essay?" Maxine asked.
"Yes"
She then put her head on the desk.
After a few classes i met up with everyone at berry tree.
"God, you need to let go of this karate thing" hunter moaned as be sat down on the chair and ginny sad on the arm of the chair.
"You guys seen norah anywhere?" Abby asked sitting next to me in the floor.
"No sorry." I replied.
"I just feel like shes been really M.I.A
Not as M.I.A as max who has utterly disappeared."
"Max is over scheduled, so she's having a nervous breakdown" ginny said.
"Ah ha there you go. That's exactly it. Thats what happens when you become a couple. You completely disappear from your friends. " abby said.
"Aw well if your lonely ill date you abs"
"Your welcome to give me head"
The boys said
"Shut up press your not even funny" i said
"Yeah screw you press" abby added
"Abs you okay" ginny asked
"Yeah, im good im cool cool cool fun fun fun"
"Are you sure?" I asked
"Yup, im just having a bad day"
"Some days are diamonds and some are only stones" jordan says
"Not helping" i said.
"I hate all of yous ginny and y/n are my only friends left in my time of need she asked"
"Ok, do you wanna talk about it?" Ginny said in a careless tone.
Ginnys phone chimes as she realises her dads here or something so her and hunter run off to see him.
"Abs if you want you can come over to mine for a sleepover tonight and we can talk about it i have something to do straight after school but when im done i can text you and you can come over" i said turning to face her.
"Yeah, if thats okay with your dad id like that."
I texted my dad and he said it was okay for her to come over.

AN: heyy i hope everyones had a good week! I genuinely nearly forgot to upload but thank god I remembered. Also im sorry if you don't do anything of the things listed i just picked random things but if you do any extra curricular feel free to change the list in your imagination.
Also for those who care and actually read my author notes i failed my s3 math exam which is not ideal but i was expecting that. Ive been off sick a lot this year and ive missed tones and my teacher like forgot to teach me it so yeah between that and the shit tone of dumb mistakes i failed but its not to important and life goes on.

Words:673